Hud stats not showing on sng/mtt

• vandeuren
      vandeuren
      Bronze
      hud works fine on zoom tables, but when i play mtt's, the hud appears, the hands get imported, but i can only see the stats when I hoover with mouse over them, otherwise it just shows a "-"
      tried changing hud profiles, restartin hud, but nothing seems to work
      any idea's on how to fix this?
      thx in advance
  • 7 replies
    • vandeuren
      vandeuren
      Bronze
      turned out i changed the general settings for minimum hands required :f_smile:
      anyone know of a way of having different min hand required for cash and mtt?
      i can just change them if i play mtt, but fixing it permanent would be nice
    • ruPokerTracker
      ruPokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by vandeuren
      turned out i changed the general settings for minimum hands required :f_smile:
      anyone know of a way of having different min hand required for cash and mtt?
      i can just change them if i play mtt, but fixing it permanent would be nice
      Our HUD filters work equally for Cash Games and Tournaments, with the exception of the effective stack size filters with only affect tournaments.

We include a minimum # of hands filter in the PokerTracker 4 HUD to meet the needs of those users who request this feature, but for most situations we do not advise using it. Instead we find that most players are better served if they note the total number of hands in the HUD, as well as look at the total number of actions/opportunities for each stat because the ideal sample size is dependant upon opportunities to take each action than total number of hands played.
    • RaucheCh1987
      RaucheCh1987
      Bronze
      I have a similar issue. My HUD in mtts is just showing the M and BB values as well as the note editor. It also shows villains notes on mouseover but all the other stats stay empty, even on mouseover.

I have set the minimum required hands to 0 and restarted the HUD. even created a new DB and reimported all histories but still no change.

any idea what could be the reason for this?
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by RaucheCh1987
      I have a similar issue. My HUD in mtts is just showing the M and BB values as well as the note editor. It also shows villains notes on mouseover but all the other stats stay empty, even on mouseover.

I have set the minimum required hands to 0 and restarted the HUD. even created a new DB and reimported all histories but still no change.

any idea what could be the reason for this?

Sounds like you have additional HUD filters in place, but we would need to review your logs to determine if our assumption is correct. Please visit our website to create a support ticket, attach the pokertracker4.log and pokertrackerhud4.log file from a session where this problem occurred to the ticket.

Please follow these instructions for submitting a Support Ticket.
    • RaucheCh1987
      RaucheCh1987
      Bronze
      Will do that. Even though I didn't change anything settings are like before, no updates of PT4 or postgreSQL.

Anyway thanks so far. Will create a ticket first thing new year. :)

Happy new year to you.
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      If you have Last X Weeks HUD filter enabled, we suggest you disable this until the New Year arrives. There is a known New Year bug that has affected the way this filter calculates.
    • RaucheCh1987
      RaucheCh1987
      Bronze
      Indeed I'm using that filter. Will try t deactivate it, in case in doesn't help I'll open a ticket.

happy new year :)