help! poker_lobby_new do not exist

• panosgsxrRNMD
      panosgsxrRNMD
      Basic
      I've searched through internet but i can't find the solution.
      My computer says that poker_lobby_new does not exist and i can't run netbet poker.
      I used to play fine to poker770 and since it changed to netbet i can't.

Can anybody help?
  • 10 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by panosgsxrRNMD
      I've searched through internet but i can't find the solution.
      My computer says that poker_lobby_new does not exist and i can't run netbet poker.
      I used to play fine to poker770 and since it changed to netbet i can't.

Can anybody help?
      Hi, panosgsxrRNMD
      Welcome to the PokerStrategy.com forums!

A couple of questions:
        Have you ever successfully played on NetBet after the change-over?
        Do you have a lot of player notes that you would hate to lose?

If the answer to either is "yes" then I suggest contacting their support to get it sorted.
      I don't know where the notes are stored, so I would not know what to save. Also, if it was working once, and is not working now, then something has gone wrong.

If the answer to both is "no" then I suggest that you uninstall NetBet, download the package from their website, and re-install. If your account is tracked, I suggest you download using the link on this page:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/netbet-poker/

Let us know how it goes...

Best of luck,
      VS

• panosgsxrRNMD
      panosgsxrRNMD
      Basic
      i made up a new thread, sorry for that, but i can't open my old one and answer the question.
      I saw what VS wrote and the answer is NO to both of the questions.

I did delete several times the netbet and downloaded again but the problem still exists.
      poker_lobby_new file is missing and the support of netbet (which sucks) does not help.
      they told me to speak to internet provider and I did that too but nothing is wrong there.

Please somebody who has the same problem or had it answer to me , if possible at [Edited By Lazza61]
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey panosgsxrRNMD,

I've moved this post to your existing thread. Also I had to remove your email address as it is not permitted under our forum principles.

You could try using a profession uninstaller like RevoUninstaller to remove all traces including the system registry entries.

Also keep trying to get a dialogue going through their support at support@netbet.com or by accessing the live chat from their website.

Keep us updated

Laz
    • panosgsxrRNMD
      panosgsxrRNMD
      Basic
      i tried to talk to support and i did it several times but the last thing they told me, after many times i've spoken to them, is to look to internet provider and nothing else. so that means that if i don't solve the problem on my own, they are not going to do that. great!!

i'll try the revouninstaller but i don't think it will work.
      waiting for new answers if somebody knows please.

Thank you
    • panosgsxrRNMD
      panosgsxrRNMD
      Basic
      just did uninstall with revo you suggested but the problem still exists :( PLEASE HELP
    • panosgsxrRNMD
      panosgsxrRNMD
      Basic
      searching the internet i found somebody in another forum who had the same problem. they answered to him from mansion poker this answer:

Dear Nadeem,

This is Kerry from the Mansion Poker Support Team.

We have received an update from our technical team. We have been aware of the conflict between Windows 8 and our software and we are currently working to fix this.

In the meantime, please uninstall the update KB2805940 that was recently added to Windows 8.

Please go to this link http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2805940 and follow the steps described in the “Removal information” section or you may just follow this instruction:

*Removal information To uninstall an update installed by WUSA, use the /Uninstall setup switch, or click Control Panel, click System and Security, and then under Windows update, click view installed updates, and select from the list of updates.

Let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the Mansion Poker Support Team. We are available 24 Hours a day, 7 days a week.

With best regards,

Mansion Poker

i have windows 7 though so i can't find and delete 2805940. any idea which is it in windows 7 ?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey panosgsxrRNMD,

You could try the same process with Windows Update by uninstalling KB2817183 (Internet Explored 10 security update) and KB2833510 (Internet Explorer Flash Player update), Try to install the poker client again, then re-install the updates.

If it doesn't work, make sure you re-install the Windows updates.

Regards

Laz
    • panosgsxrRNMD
      panosgsxrRNMD
      Basic
      thanks for your help. how can i reinstall the updates? i have no idea
    • panosgsxrRNMD
      panosgsxrRNMD
      Basic
      i just searched and saw that 2833510 is missing, and 2817183 is in the list but says next to it that it is not succesfully downloaded ... (internet explorer 9, not 10)
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by panosgsxrRNMD
      thanks for your help. how can i reinstall the updates? i have no idea
      To reinstall an update just google KBnnnnnnn where nnnnnnn is the update number.

Find the microsoft page and there should be a link to install the update.

Cheers,
      VS