VIP Bonus

• Showdown13
      Showdown13
      Bronze
      Hey fellas,

has anyone heard about the vip bonus of netbet yet?
      All I see on their homepage is "will be there soon", but since I'm reading this for weeks now, I'm not sure if "soon" will be so soon.

Regards
  • 4 replies
    • Phisixuk
      Phisixuk
      Bronze
      I guess they are saying soon until they know of a date which it will be available. Best to wait it out and save up those points in the meantime.
    • redrawstump
      redrawstump
      Bronze
      +1 to this question. Not holding a huge hope that it will match what was transferred from poker770
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Unfortunately we don't know anything about this either. Hopefully they'll be able to release this soon, but in the meantime I'm afraid the only thing we can do is wait :(

Apologies for the inconvenience, but if you want more information about this you can always contact NetBet Poker support: support@netbet.com

Regards,
      Tino
    • rompas
      rompas
      sooooon is in this case not clear what it really means,,, was today in contact with support in this matter and couldnt get a answer when, its possible exchange points for cash bonuses if you ask support, but not possible exchange for a pending bonus and support couldnt tell me if it will be possible later,, i do hope so since i dont think the exchange for cash is a good offer