suddenly restricted SNG Free Festival NetBet???

• jensan
      jensan
      Bronze
      Hi!

Have been playing SNG Free Festival here on netbet all day and now it is suddenly restricted and i can register anymore?
      Is there a limited amount that i can play or why cant i play theme anymore?
      On there site it says "free unlimited sit and go tournaments" so i dont understand.

/ Jen
  • 4 replies
    • ToyerKhan
      ToyerKhan
      Bronze
      Hi there,

I remember playing them as well and getting restricted and support said you can play 30 of them per month iirc. That was when it was still Poker770.

Hope that helps

Regards

• jensan
      jensan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ToyerKhan
      Hi there,

I remember playing them as well and getting restricted and support said you can play 30 of them per month iirc. That was when it was still Poker770.

Hope that helps

Regards

Ok thanks for the information!; )
      Just think it is strange because it says unlimited on NetBets site! 30 is not unlimited imo ; (
      Counted and i have played 100 tournaments in total and 5 at the same time! So maybe 100 is the limited amount? But dont say unlimited if that is not the case! ; (

Regards
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey jensan,

I think when they say a tourney every hour and unlimited SnGs, they mean as long as people keep registering that they will keep creating them.

The limit is indeed 100 for SnGs as you can see from their website.

Regards

Laz
    • palitrex
      palitrex
      Bronze
      TERMS AND CONDITIONS

- The “Free Festival” tournaments are a NetBet Poker exclusive promotion.
      - All NetBet Poker players may take part in this promotion.
      - The "Free Festival" promotion starts on September 1st 2014 at 00:00 GMT and finishes on June 30th, 2015 at 23:59 GMT.
      - Access to the Sit&Go "SNG Free Festival" is restricted to a maximum of 20 per player per week.
      - NetBet Poker reserves the right to postpone or cancel this offer, or change the conditions at any given time.
      - NetBet Poker reserves the right to refuse promotional entry to any player.
      - All decisions made by NetBet Poker are final and are not subject to appeal.