Missing StrategyPoints

• Alleen86
      Alleen86
      Platinum
      Hi guys!

I wonder if someone else is experiencing lack of StrategyPoints from NetBet? I just don't get StrategyPoints from some days I play there, which can be proved by screenshots of cash table history. Last month was the same thing and Pokerstrategy updated my status when I sent them screenshots. This month I didn't get StrategyPoints for 7 random days. Seems that NetBet have some errors in their system and don't send correct data to PokerStrategy, because I don't want to believe that they do that on purpose. Also, it's hard to believe that I'm the only one experiencing those problems.

Thanks!
  • 2 replies
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      Hi Alleen86,

It's true, there are currently some problems with the distribution of StrategyPoints due to technical difficulties at NetBet. They are working on it, but we have no information about their progress.

I'd suggest that you send our customer support another ticket so we can manually update your StrategyPoints again.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I hope that the issue gets resolved as quickly as possible, but unfortunately, it's out of our hands.
    • Alleen86
      Alleen86
      Platinum
      Thank you, Harrier88!