Quintuple your bankroll playing HU SNG with fish on PKR

• krumholcs
      krumholcs
      Bronze
      Hello grinders!

Decided to create my first blog because of Get rich or Die trying: The bankroll challenge. Main goal is self motivation.

So my bankroll currently after one nasty downswing and cashout is 980 $ and my target in this challenge is 5k $.
      Will be playing 20$ to 30$ HU SnG (maybe sometimes 50 $ bumhunting).
      What will make it harder is that I'm used to make cashouts as part of my additional income. So I will have to work harder to build bankroll and still be able to withdraw some $.

So can't wait till my first update and hope it'll be good :s_cool:
  • 18 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey krumholcs,

Welcome to the blogs. :)

Well you took your time but you're finally here. I hope that once you achieve your goal, you'll continue to blog. :D

Good Luck

Laz
    • krumholcs
      krumholcs
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Hey krumholcs,

Welcome to the blogs. :)

Well you took your time but you're finally here. I hope that once you achieve your goal, you'll continue to blog. :D

Good Luck

Laz
      First thanks for warm welcoming :]

And yep It took just almost 6 years since my registration for me to start bloging :D
    • krumholcs
      krumholcs
      Bronze
      Unfortunately must start my reporting with bad news.
      Still experiencing downswing and strugling hard to maintain A game and to not tilt.

Summary is

170 Sng's played and I'm down 165$

So my bankroll is now only 815 $. Happily this week I should recieve rakeback. At least something :f_cool:
    • benaars
      benaars
      Gold
      Hello another PKR grinder! not all that many here I know of :)
      BTW whats your nickname? (we might have been battling at some point HU :s_biggrin: )
      GL with the challenge - following!
    • krumholcs
      krumholcs
      Bronze
      My nickname is KKrumholcs but I play there only since september (year ago tried it out but not seriously).
      And what's your nickname?
    • murzius
      murzius
      Gold
      gl , try it hard as you can :)
    • krumholcs
      krumholcs
      Bronze
      Still can't win a sh*t.

50 games
      down 83$
      Bankroll now 732$

Volume is so low because had problems with my computer - charger died.
      Still havent recieved rakeback. And hopefully next week will be winning week :)
    • krumholcs
      krumholcs
      Bronze
      This week I managed to show some little profit - 46$ which means this was basically breakeven week. But still feeling better about it because after the downswing feels that things starting to get better :f_grin:

Games played: 210

Bankroll: 1064$

So Im up 332$ this week (thats inclunding rakeback from last month).
    • krumholcs
      krumholcs
      Bronze
      Week started great but turned out relly really bad. I was doing good in my regular game 20-30 buy in regular an turbo. Was up like 250$. But then decided to play 50 buy in turbos aggainst one fishreg. Lost him 400 $. Next day played 50's aggainst two really big fish an aggain lost this time 350$.
      So my bankroll is now just 635 which really sucks. Will play only 20 buy in for a while And then we'll see.

Games played 259
      Down 429$
    • krumholcs
      krumholcs
      Bronze
      Finally first good week guys, can't tell you how much I was waiting for this :f_pleased:
      My bankroll is now 1203 $ whis means Im up 568 $ this week. But volume wasnt great. Played just 105 games...
    • krumholcs
      krumholcs
      Bronze
      Still had no time and volume is really bad just 95 games. But managed to win 247 $ so my bankroll is now 1550$.
    • krumholcs
      krumholcs
      Bronze
      Bit late with the update, but havent played poker days since my ussual week raport day. My week was better if you look at volume. Played 189 games. But wasnt doing great and I'm down 107 $ which sounds little and my bankroll is now 1448 $. But I recieved rakeback this week 281$. So I was actually down this week 388 $. :f_frown:
    • krumholcs
      krumholcs
      Bronze
      Had really good week. Although expierienced some swings, managed to win 680$ :f_love: so my bankroll is now 2128 $ Played 183 games. So volume not bad at all keeping in mind it wasnt actually full week for me.
    • krumholcs
      krumholcs
      Bronze
      My bankroll is now 2202$ so I won 74$ and played 205 games.
    • krumholcs
      krumholcs
      Bronze
      This week I was up 199$ so my bankroll is now 2401$. So almost half of the target :f_thumbsup:
      Unofrtunately with all the new year celebration volume was bad and I played just 75 games.
    • krumholcs
      krumholcs
      Bronze
      Bankroll now 2769$ So have 368 $ after this week. But I recieved rakeback plus promotinal bonus 460$ so This was actually loosing week. Played just 93 games so volume bad aggain.
    • krumholcs
      krumholcs
      Bronze
      My bankroll is now 3432$ so I won 663$ this week and played 230 games so volume good finally. I was messing arround and playing some MTTs aswell. But cashed in last of the tourneys I played 150$ so it went break even.
    • krumholcs
      krumholcs
      Bronze
      Mistake bankroll is 3482$ so I was up 713$ (didnt refresh cashier after unregistred from sng) :D