Quarter Life Crisis - Get Rich Or Di£ Trying

• NathanDavidLee
      NathanDavidLee
      Bronze
      Good evening everyone!

My name is Nathan...I've been playing poker on and off since I was 18 (around 6 years) and had some highs and lows within the game. My first few years I donked off my student loan playing online poker and Black jack whilst at university...but wouldn't change that for the world...I had a lot of fun during those years.

I then concentrated primarily on MTT's...my biggest win being around $3500. I've never been able to crack the cash games though and it really frustrates me because I know I have a good read for the game and the talent to succeed...I just need the right bank roll management and tuition in order to achieve my goals.

A little bit about myself...I'm an Actor! Not a very successful one...thank you recession...but I have an agent and have done a few bits of TV here and there :] My dream is to be able to fund my dream of being an Actor with profits from my Poker...it would be the ultimate flexibility for auditions and an actor's schedule.

I've just moved in with my girlfriend, who is fully behind my dream (poker too) but takes up a lot of my time so Volume is pretty difficult...scheduling my job with some poker time will be difficult and something I'll be battling with in this blog. :f_thumbsup:

I'll be using Holdem Manager HUD (even though I don't understand it much just yet) and using Pokerstars as my platform.

I've also entered the Get Rich or Die Trying competition...

STARTING BANK ROLL: $100
      BANK ROLL TARGET: $500

I'm going to give myself a target of March 1st to hit this target (In it for the long game...I may soar past that)

NOVEMBER GOALS

:club: Play 40,000 hands
      :club: Get to $150 Bank Roll
      :club: Dedicate 5 hours a week to Studying Poker (Including in depth HM2 Analysis)
      :club: Keep active on the forums.

Small realistic steps + Good attitude = Progression

:pokerface: :pokerface: :pokerface: BEGIN :pokerface: :pokerface: :pokerface:

• 3 replies