Your current account does not have player transfer privilege.

• BoyRobot777
      BoyRobot777
      Bronze
      Hello,

Could someone please explain this? I have msged the support, but i guess they will write me back a week from now.

What do i have to do to get those privileges?

This is the worst platform ever. I have never encountered such crap.

Best Regards,
  • 3 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey BoyRobot,

I have found this in NetBet's Terms and Conditions:

Player to Player transfer
      4.1.16 Players who wish to send or receive a money transfer from one player account to another player account must be the title holder of an account which has been verified and meets Netbet's KYC conditions (you must have sent proof of your identity and place of residence to be verified).

Players who wish to receive P2P transfers must have made at least one real money deposit before they are eligible to receive P2P transfers to their account.

P2P transfers are limited per player (sending/receiving/both) to a total amount of $10,000 per month.

Netbet will verify all P2P transfers and reserves the right to decline any transfer between players at its sole discretion

You can only transfer money to players who have an account on our website and who use the same currency (Euros, Dollars, etc...)

In order to withdraw the money received via a transfer from another player, the player must accumulate 20 Point Netbet for every $1 you wish to withdraw. For example, if a player receives $20 via a transfer from another player, 400 Point Netbet must be accumulated after the player has received the transfer before the $20 may be withdrawn.

Players involved in the transfer will no longer be able to play at the same cash tables or in the same sit & go tournaments.
      Hope this clears any confusion.

Regards

Laz
    • wlcKeD
      wlcKeD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      In order to withdraw the money received via a transfer from another player, the player must accumulate 20 Point Netbet for every $1 you wish to withdraw. For example, if a player receives $20 via a transfer from another player, 400 Point Netbet must be accumulated after the player has received the transfer before the $20 may be withdrawn.
      Hey, maybe you happen to know as well, is there ANYTHING similar to this "X Point Netbet for every $X you wish to withdraw" rule, when you had made a deposit YOURSELF, and now you want to withdraw ALL that money + the bonus money you made. ? Because yesterday I was withdrawing some money, and after everything went "successful" on this part, still in the end I got quite weird message, that said "Your XX withdrawal was successful. You still have YYY available amount to withdraw" - where 'YYY' being a LOT LESS amount than I have total in my account .... What is that all about ? Maybe here is also some weird rule about withdrawals even though you're made a deposit by yourself ? .... ?( ?(
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey wlcKeD,

The only reason I could think of is if there was still a pending bonus. Otherwise you would be better of talking to their support, either at support@netbet.com or through the live chat.

Keep us updated

Laz