About PKR rakeback

• iamgreenonekt
      iamgreenonekt
      Bronze
      Hello guys , i was registered to "PKR" poker by this site and received that 10$ free after i made first deposit and i get that 30$ from pokerstrategy bonuse , and i tried to enter yours code PS150 and it doesnt work was telling its not awailable to use so i used bonuse code from pkr site welcome150. Ist still posible to get rakeback for me or is to late ? Thanks for help
  • 7 replies
    • iamgreenonekt
      iamgreenonekt
      Bronze
      Again probably i made thread in wrong place , i realy apolagize for this i will learn in future dont make it again. That happen when i am in rush :)
    • murzius
      murzius
      Gold
      i think good fellas wil find it any way and say ,, :)
    • iamgreenonekt
      iamgreenonekt
      Bronze
      Afcorse they gone say :) this comunity works realy hard and helps for us a lot :)
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey iamgreenonekt,

No need to keep apologising. :) We would much rather you post in the wrong place than not at all. We will move it if we deem it necessary. Incidentally I shall be moving this to the PKR board. :D

Unfortunately, you have entered the wrong code. The code you needed to enter was PS125. :( . PS125 would have given you 125% up to $500, while WELCOME150 only gives 100% up to $150. However this won't affect your tracking and you should still receive any bonus SPs for depositing.

We did have a promotion (just finishing) where you could have got extra rakeback, but otherwise PKR's normal rakeback applies.

MONTHLY RAKE AMOUNT RAKEBACK
      $0 - $24.99 - 0%
      $25 - $149.99 - 10%
      $150 - $449.99 - 20%
      $450+ - 32 %

I hope this answers your questions. If not, feel free to post (either in the right or wrong place. :tongue: )

Regards

Laz
    • iamgreenonekt
      iamgreenonekt
      Bronze
      I know i did misttake and now i am realy sad about this i missed good chance to earn nice promotion , but its happen when we are begginers and dont have experience . Its how its now i should look to the future :) Thanks again for information :)
    • iamgreenonekt
      iamgreenonekt
      Bronze
      But anyway i am disapointed of that pokersoftware a little bit, so i am thinking about new place where i can proof my self (but exept pokerstars) , i have to do it because rakeback one of important things if i prepare for grinding sit and goes :) If you have any i idea where is best place and secured place for sit and goes , i will be glad to know :)
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey iamgreenonekt,

Check out our Choosing the right Poker Room for you! thread. Just reply by answering the questions in the first post and we'll try and find the best room in regards to traffic and bonuses.

Regards

Laz