New User

• 5 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Nick,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :)

Are you living in Australia or just holidaying? I live in Tasmania (please don't laugh :tongue: ).You should get yourself added to our Member map. You never know, the nearest PokerStrategist may live right next door.

What games and limits do you like to play? We might be able to link you to some juicy strategy and videos.

If you have any questions for us, then please don't hesitate to ask.

Have fun

Laz
    • NicholasBelotti
      NicholasBelotti
      Bronze
      Hi Laz, thanks for replying!
      Everyone says Tasmania is an awesome place, no nedd to laugh :] I am currently working here in Melbourne, now it's almost an year and a half. Hopefully I ll turn this working-holiday visa in a PR during the next couole of years. I ve just started building up my Bankroll, utilising the great promotions of PokerStrategy. I am on winner poker and 888 since few days back. At the moment I am playing micro limits, NLH and PLO. I decided to improve my Omaha anyway... Nick
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Nick,

How are you enjoying Melbourne? Have you tried out the tables at Crown yet?

Are you playing 6-Max or FR, Fast-Fold or regular? Sorry. :f_o: I'm so full of questions. :D

Cheers

Laz
    • NicholasBelotti
      NicholasBelotti
      Bronze
      As I think u know, Melbourne is great! different cultures live together and there is plenty of work if u are not a lazy bones, lots of things to see and enjoy.... Yee I did try those tabl3s last new years eve, Crown is amazimg but I was not ready for that, it was like playing a hundred bucks for fun at that time. I play 6max regular, sometimes fast fold as well just to get a bit of extra action but I wanna focus on the regular 6max! What about u, what do u play and which limits do u prefer? =)
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      I agree totally. Melbourne is so beautiful in summer in particular. January with the Australian Open Tennis and the Aussie Millions :s_cool:

Currently I play micro 45 man SnGs (Stars) and On Tap SnGs (iPoker) which are similar, although I'm starting to gravitate more now to MTTs.

A good resource for you to check out would be w34z3l's 6max walkthrough - (microstakes edition)