pkr

• allenfolds
      allenfolds
      Basic
      i'm rather excited to try out this PKR site, I have already signed up for the bonus and am awaiting my money. I find it kinda cool that you can customize yoour avatar insuch a way as they let you do and also the graphics and gestures of the players sitting at the tables.
      Can't wait to Check it out
  • 6 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey allenfolds,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :)

Yes. PKR is certainly different. I get a good laugh out of playing there as my super handsome opponents (pale ugly nerds in RL) ty to chat up and waste their PKR points buying virtual drinks for pretty young things (wrinkled old grandmas with a wart on their nose in RL). :f_biggrin:

Pretty easy to identify the fish. :s_evil:

It may take up to 72 hours for the money to hit your account so while you're waiting, why don't you Introduce yourself!.

Regards

Laz
    • Shmits84
      Shmits84
      Bronze
      very good poker but slow
    • Svinhugg
      Svinhugg
      Gold
      Well, I have tried PKR for a month now and I pretty much hate it.

All this silly stuff like dressing up your avatar isnt the worst, it can actually be a little bit fun.

The bad thing that it is so slow. It is slow in everything but the time you have to act. If I have any more than 2 tables the controls turn unresponsive. I have to click two, three or even four times for something to happen.

If I try to have two tables from PKR and some other tables from other rooms it turns even worse. I have to run PKR on a separate laptop to be able to get some decent multitabling.

And the gameplay ... It just doesnt fit my playstyle. If it were not for bad luck I would have no luck at all at thoese tables...
    • Shmits84
      Shmits84
      Bronze
      like it
    • emiln
      emiln
      Silver
      but is much better now no 3d ... ;)
    • Svinhugg
      Svinhugg
      Gold
      If I restrict to two tables 3d is no problem. But three or more even 2d wont help.