free money

• zlikovac
      Hi zlikovac, Unfortunately your Winner Poker account is not eligible for receiving our free starting capital offer. We can't do anything about this situation.

i think this is a joke site....think you cant do anything about any site......liars and jokers you r....
  • 4 replies
    • Harrier88
      Hi zlikovac,

The only reason I can think of at the moment why your account would not be eligible for our free starting capital is that your account is untracked. Are you sure that you followed the bonus instructions correctly, as they are written here?

If you are certain that you did, you could contact our customer support about this.

However, if you already have an account on Winner Poker that is not tracked correctly, I'm afraid there really is nothing we can do. In this case, feel free to take advantage of our other free money offers. We should still have plenty of options for you to choose from.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
    • Dilon21
      Existing PokerStars players can profit from the 124 tournament tickets but unfortunately not from the free $20. To claim your tournament tickets simply make a deposit using the bonus code 100K.

I follow the instructions and i cant see my free bonus. Something wrong?
    • TinoLaan
      Hi Dilon21,

Welcome to!

Since this is a promotion by PokerStars, please contact their customer support. They should be able to hopefully get everything sorted out for you.

If there's anything else we can do for you, just let us know :)

• bleekki
      [Edited by TinoLaan]