Waiting for my 888-Shirt for almost 3 months now

• Showdown13
      Showdown13
      Bronze
      I won one of the special tournaments for a 888-Shirt and didn't receive it yet. Interesting part is, the tournament was almost 3 months ago (maybe more maybe a week less).
      Before that I already won a Hoodie and a Cap, which both arrived in no time after winning them.
      So where is the problem?

Edit: Of course I contacted the support via mail, but no one wants to answer me...
  • 8 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      I'll sell you mine for $3.50 :)
    • 888Max
      888Max
      Global
      Originally posted by Showdown13
      I won one of the special tournaments for a 888-Shirt and didn't receive it yet. Interesting part is, the tournament was almost 3 months ago (maybe more maybe a week less).
      Before that I already won a Hoodie and a Cap, which both arrived in no time after winning them.
      So where is the problem?

Edit: Of course I contacted the support via mail, but no one wants to answer me...
      Hi,

How long ago did you email support? They have been backed up this week due to server issues.
    • Showdown13
      Showdown13
      Bronze
      Hey,

about 7-9 days ago I guess.
      But the tournament which got me the right to receive a shirt is definetly around 3 months ago.
      And as mentioned above: When winning cap or hoodie, there haven't been issues, both deliverys arrived within 20 days tops.
    • 888Max
      888Max
      Global
      Hey,

But the tournament which got me the right to receive a shirt is definetly around 3 months ago.
      And as mentioned above: When winning cap or hoodie, there haven't been issues, both deliverys arrived within 20 days tops.
      OK, sorry about the delay there. If you PM me your screenname, I can have it looked into.
    • Showdown13
      Showdown13
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 888Max
      Hey,

OK, sorry about the delay there. If you PM me your screenname, I can have it looked into.
      I cannot send you pm, screenname is same as this name here though :)
    • 888Max
      888Max
      Global
      Originally posted by 888Max
      Hey,

I cannot send you pm, screenname is same as this name here though :)
      OK thanks, we're looking into this
    • 888Max
      888Max
      Global
      Support should have now emailed you to work this out

Thanks for your patience
    • Showdown13
      Showdown13
      Bronze
      They did, thanks.

I sent them my adress and stuff via mail, hopefully it will be enough now and I will receive my shirt soon. ;)