888 or poker heaven?

• jurgizzzzz
      jurgizzzzz
      Basic
      Have a question regarding which poker site in your guys opinion is better for not so solid players, I am making a decision between 888 and poker heaven, i have played at 888 before won about 200$ tried to cash out got caught up in the games and busted my bankroll in a few days, so now I am considering going back to it or trying out poker heaven and needed a few other opinions of people who played on both sites, whats their opinion on the competition, rng, cashouts, rakeback and other stuff. Any help is appreciated, best regards. Jurgizzzzz
  • 7 replies
    • jurgizzzzz
      jurgizzzzz
      Basic
      Also considering, PKR but really don't like the layout and animations of the site, but still an option :)
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey jurgizzzzz,

Welcome to the forums. :)

Yes. Go to PokerHeaven. If you sign up through our Download Link, you'll actually get access to two networks (MicroGaming and OnGame). This will cost you nothing and will give you lifetime Bronze status.

Bronze will give you a tracked room to earn SPs, the ability to send friend requests and PMs through our community tool. You will also be able to post images and graphs directly into your posts, as well as opening up more strategy and videos.

Make sure you sign up to the MicroGaming room first. That way you'll be guaranteed 30% rakeback for life. Then you can just download the OnGame client and use your Microgaming login details and balance to play on the OnGame room as well.

Also depending on what games and limits you play, MicroGaming will have better traffic than OnGame.

If you need any further help or advice please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards

Laz
    • rompas
      rompas
      can easy say that pokerheaven is good with super live chat support and fast withdrawls and a stabil network (microgameing) without big problems
    • mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      you get 30% rakeback also on pokerheaven
    • Svinhugg
      Svinhugg
      Gold
      888: Good traffic 24/7, weak competition and a good android client. inferior only to Pokerstars.

PKR: Good traffic, at least the hours I play. The game is painfully slow but the competition is weak. The android client is quite nice actually. But there is no fast-forward game.

I´m kinda dissapointed with Pokerheaven. I started there to play at Boss but they skipped it just after I joined. Microgamings client is nice but I have trouble to find games at my hours. The competition is a bit stronger than the two others. Sadly they do not have an android client.

Their Ongame client is not as charming as the microgaming but ok. They have an android client but it is not fun at all.
    • jurgizzzzz
      jurgizzzzz
      Basic
      Thank you everyone for all your opinions and knowledge about the sites, sadly I didn't manage to read them before making my decision, and I decided to go to 888 and after playing for a bit I regret my decision, in reality nothing has changed on the site, played a few tourneys got good and deep then the insane action on the bubble happens I saw 7 hands in a row with pocket Kings, Aces and queens at my table, which seems unbelievable, and noticed a pattern of unbelievable action in the bubble with 3 players hitting premium hands would be normal if it didn't happen on 5-6 diffrent tourneys and players hitting premium hands 3 times in a row, i will post some of the hands tomorrow, the real frustration was playing position with people who really haven't a clue and play anything and the funny thing is hitting with anything (worst was as i was sitting on AK and went against pocket 99 and people just can't fold 3 overs on the board all in shove from me having him covered stack wise and having him dominated yet he manages to hit his set on the river calling an all in shove with 3 overs on the flop (and he wasn't a short stack he had about 90k in chips was in 6-5 place which makes this even more ridiculous)... So basically waisted my bankroll which wasn't that high was just a feel for 888 once again and as i have decided if I lose this bankroll, I will move to poker heaven, Since all of you seem to have a good opinion of pokerheaven and convinced me to try it out for myself, so again thanks you guys, gl at the tables and have fun :)
    • Svinhugg
      Svinhugg
      Gold
      Originally posted by jurgizzzzz
      ...played a few tourneys got good and deep then the insane action on the bubble happens I saw 7 hands in a row with pocket Kings, Aces and queens at my table, which seems unbelievable, and noticed a pattern of unbelievable action in the bubble with 3 players hitting premium hands would be normal if it didn't happen on 5-6 diffrent tourneys and players hitting premium hands 3 times in a row, i will post some of the hands tomorrow, the real frustration was playing position with people who really haven't a clue and play anything and the funny thing is hitting with anything (worst was as i was sitting on AK and went against pocket 99 and people just can't fold 3 overs on the board all in shove from me having him covered stack wise and having him dominated yet he manages to hit his set on the river calling an all in shove with 3 overs on the flop (and he wasn't a short stack he had about 90k in chips was in 6-5 place which makes this even more ridiculous)...
      This is how it gets if you meet really bad players and youre not good enough to exploit them (Have been there, done that, is going to be there again and do that again). but in the long run these gnomes is very beatable. Patience and concentration.