hello

• zajeb86
      zajeb86
      Bronze
      hello im new here,i have few friends what are interesting in poker strategy and i want to know if they need to made deposit with some poker room when i reffer them here or i get instant cash or some bonus without they made any deposit?
  • 5 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey zajeb86,

Actually no, they don't need to make a deposit. They can grab some free money at a partner room which will give them Bronze status and 1 SP at which point you start earning bonuses.

The longer they can play with the free money, the more rake they'll pay, the more SPs they will earn and as they hit targets, you will receive bonus money.

You can find further details about the payment targets here.

Let us know if you need any further help or advice. :)

Regards

Laz
    • gohomeman2690
      gohomeman2690
      Basic
      whats up ??
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      Hello zajeb86,

Welcome to Poker Strategy,

What ever your skill level Poker Strategy has lots of great articles and forums to help make you make the most of your game.
      A good place to start is in the strategy section 'poker for beginners' found here
      PS also host a great video tutorial section for many different games and strategies found here
      Though out the year there are many challenges where you can win status upgrades and other prizes.
      There is also a TaF (Tell a Friend) promotion scheme which will reward you money to help build your bank roll or buy tools with!
      Many members also have there own blogs to help them track there progress and experiences, for example a good place to visit is the 'Learning to win' forum found here

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
      Good luck at the tables.

Regards

Matt
    • Johnny677
      Johnny677
      Bronze
      Hello!
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey johnny677,

Welcome to the forums :welcome:

Is there anything we can help you with? Perhaps you would like to Introduce yourself! to us properly.

Cheers :f_drink:

Laz