HUDs,Tracking sites, skype colluding groups and robotic grinders

• Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      HUDs should be banned!! online tracking sites should be banned!! They have ruined and keep ruining the game.... why? simple

the whole point of online poker is anonymity, who the f*** wants their game being broke down by some site which then makes it public for everybody to see how they play how many times they make it itm how many games they have played and how are they doing, how many final tables they have made, this is complete bulls***. but you have to opt in to see the whole Picture....right....every idiot with a sense of basic math can calculate if a player is winning or losing based on that data, those games played , avg buyin and top 10 stats, itm %, which are out there for everybody to see.

next....3rd party chat messengers, poker skype groups, "stables" of people calling themselves animals, joint playing vs the player field in a tournament with exchanging hand histories so they are prepared for every opponent even posibly themselves never played them and have no stats on them, but they have enough info from someone who played them before so they can and Will expolit them, and on top of that they dont play eachother when they findthemselves on the same tables except with strong hands noone Will donk fish or punish anybody, the excuse he is good i Will play super TAG vs him and the other one knows it and is doing the same thing....it is collusion 1000% but not in the eyes of poker rooms as they have some dumbass rules for that, even when there are lets say 4 out of 6 players canadian on a final table(they might as well be russians or any nationality it doesnt matter) they subconciously stop playing eachother loose just because they are from the same country and wait for others to go out before them, whilst before they were spewing chips everywhere like maniacs, but this is not collusion, two or three dont need to even know eachother or live in the same street to colude....ffs...i have encountered this on Quite some ocasions and sometimes i had to KO all of them out of tournament, cuz they all of a sudden started limp/calling, check/bet/folding eacother for one fucking blind, and in most cases they donked me out and after that when they are the only ones left they start to slotmachine it instantly....

If you cant play 20 tables without a HUD that is your personal problem,there were a lot of people in the past multiabling without any kind of aids and done very well in the game and still are... if you chose to play them if you dont pay attention to what is going on around you at the table and you need some piece of software to do work instead of you to give you data you otherwise wouldnt have and on top of that in realtime is an unfair advantage over others, in most cases you are just an poker strategy article donk who would be eaten on the live felt and online reg/grinders know that and play live like almost never. They play all the hands the same way and let variance work itself out( AK for instance, without thinking about the situation they are curently in, just spew it every time the same 3bet/4bet/dckhead dont even think that a player infront has you beat and you are getting it in reality with less than 20% which is a clear F**** fold and hope for that small edge in the long run to get there in trillion hands that only are realistic if you would play the same people on one table for that amount of hands which noone wil ever do. Then ranges with all of the great geeks came up with, i open 20% from CO but dont open the same hands on HJ , with BU i wont even start and BB which those idiot 20 tabling donks see flop with complete shit hands with no position no thinking no reading skills just put it in beacuse the odds are so good, you still have less than 7% to hit anything that Will beat other 2 players in the pot who showed aggresion before you, the odds are good if you run over a highway where there are no cars that moment but do you do it, no. next there is no thinking in that robotic grinder play, no f**** heart...his 3 bet range consists of x% so i must be an idiiot and call anyways, what the f*** you know about what if i am 3 betting only AA, KK, QQ form late and call evrything else behind, poluted minds with no capabilty of thinking just put every player in the same bracket, if they see him for the first time or they see him playing 1 table or 2 they think he is a bad player instantly and then make bad and dumb moves with a help of hud and let the RNG do the work just because they payed a ton of rake and they are valuable for the site because of one sole reason , and not because they are so good but because they help them to be be stinking wealthy.

Tracking software, yes, for your own analysys for your own improvement and for your f***** personal use, not to exchange f***** hands with your friends and "friends" your "stable" of fellow horseasses have, this is no f***** secret people are doing it.

You can call me an idiot , loser or anything you want i dont give 2 f****, but know one thing without your aids you suck at the game, its a fact, all i want is a clean , uncheatble online poker environment without having to worry that next grinder opponent i encounter that has never played me knows everything about my tendecies because he can go to a shit online tracking site or his poker pal gave him HHs. tourney or cash its all the same.

• 31 replies
    • iamgreenonekt
      iamgreenonekt
      Bronze
      if you angry of something first look at yourself , you have some anger witch you need to fixit ,stop blame others blame yourself , and dont cry nobody care lol :rage:
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      Originally posted by iamgreenonekt
      if you angry of something first look at yourself , you have some anger witch you need to fixit ,stop blame others blame yourself , and dont cry nobody care lol :rage:
      im not angry lol , just using my freedom of speech to point out how online poker world is going to s*** , and ftr im not blaming anyone lol its obvious you dont get it what was written or you havent even read it.... :f_cool:
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      Edited by VorpalF2F

Easy there, big fella -- I understand that you're angry, and everyone enjoys a good rant now and again, but let's not descend to personal attacks.

Thanks,
      VS
    • iamgreenonekt
      iamgreenonekt
      Bronze
      Till now i didnt use any hud for 6years and i dint care and i never afraid of this , i was trust my self enough that i can beat them with my brains , but afcorse not evryone have barains witch works propetly :) So my advice if you cant beat them go do other things ,dont play poker thats not for you or if you wana lose moneys is yours choice .
    • iamgreenonekt
      iamgreenonekt
      Bronze
      i tthink pokerstrategy should delete that kind of threads witch gives bad mood reading of that kind of sh.. , which peoples have problams with them self ,
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      Originally posted by iamgreenonekt
      Till now i didnt use any hud for 6years and i dint care and i never afraid of this , i was trust my self enough that i can beat them with my brains , but afcorse not evryone have barains witch works propetly :) So my advice if you cant beat them go do other things ,dont play poker thats not for you or if you wana lose moneys is yours choice .
      dude , you got hung up on that HUD only, the bigger problem is poeple exchanging HHs and joint playing the player pool, tracking sites putting your data out there for everyone to see for free or to buy your cash game stats and dont worry about me beating people with HUDs, if i sucked at poker i would be playing it obv, but that is not the case, you say you have brain but you intepret stuff very wrong, and dont read between the lines because ther is nothing written there, and FYI im not some noob , if my acc was tracked to here i would be black member......
    • iamgreenonekt
      iamgreenonekt
      Bronze
      for exmeple i know one thing ,thats is 100% right . Peoples drains others persons good feelings with then self problams , and then they do that we see this threads and makes us little bit sad bad informatio to minds :)
    • iamgreenonekt
      iamgreenonekt
      Bronze
      So if you losing it means stop doing this thats not for you but you like upset keep doing it .
    • iamgreenonekt
      iamgreenonekt
      Bronze
      And you think if you gone post here that so unhappy its gone change anything ?
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi guys,
      Let's take the emotion down a notch.

@Agiz19 -- If you have evidence of cheating, bring it to the attention of the poker room involved. Mentioning here won't help.

As for HUDs and tracking sites -- they are there, and we have to live with them.

All the best,
      VS
    • iamgreenonekt
      iamgreenonekt
      Bronze
      Afcorse i am leaving this baby, sory for my emotions , tired to read then peoples cry here
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      hi mod.

it has to be adressed to public poker forums are the best place, sending emails to poker sites is useless and deemed irrelevant by poker sites, they always have the same copy pasted text answers, and sendig email to a site only one support guy sees it and deletes it afterwards. but here i feel and know there are a lot of people feeling the same way but there always must be a one who starts it all. i hope people Will realise that tracking sites, colluding skype groups and robo regs are bad for the game in general not for just one player. its like sports , there are steroid users that use unfair techinques, chemical substances that helps them be better than someone else, imagine if all athletes were doing this wiould you just say cool, then i must do it to, i doubt it. public must be aware that if this Will continue to go like that the future of poker is without recs, noone Will deposit ever again and all that money Will just slowly dissaper from the economy till there is nothing left.....
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      and dont forget who makes poker , the players and not a poker site without us its just a made up card game with no point :heart:
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      and iamgreenonekt if you have nothing constructive to say just go back to your hole and dont put statements where you have no idea about what are you saying
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      I think not the huds are the biggest problem. And not the hand histories which you dont have but others have.

But more bigger is the sites which have a monopoly like stars, not the full monopoly but close to it and there is no big another site who could outweight it a bit. First it was full tilt.

ANd I just heard from skype friend that stars is increasing rake. And from business perspective - why not raise price if there is not who will take your customers by offering lower prices.

Which makes me less wanting to study poker becuase of uncertain future. Few bucks which I can earn temporarily does not make up for long hours after work spent near computer screen and hurting my eyes which had to see screen all day at work :(
    • iamgreenonekt
      iamgreenonekt
      Bronze
      gl
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      So quiet.... :f_biggrin: ofc none of those selfproclaimed super good rake chasing late pos degens will have anything to say as the truth hurts so bad in the polarized range merged capped brain of theirs :s_thumbsup:
    • iamgreenonekt
      iamgreenonekt
      Bronze
      Start play poker with steroids :D DDD
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze