stars instant cash awards??

• amater0001
      amater0001
      Bronze
      When I made a deposit a fey days ago I saw the for 1st time a pop-up instant cash awards.
      I clicked terms and conditons all I got was missing page.
      So I'm at a loss what now.
      Does anybody know how much rake do I need to make to be able to cashout, to cashout deposited and instant rewarded money that is??
  • 22 replies
    • baboKeisari
      baboKeisari
      Bronze
      Could it be this?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey amater0001,

I think this is the page you are searching for.

Instant Reward Terms and Conditions

The only clause I can find relating to withdrawals is this:

4.5 For the avoidance of doubt, there is no requirement on any Entrant to wager any of the amount deposited in relation to this promotion. This deposit amount may be freely withdrawn by the Entrant without deduction and without excluding the Entrant from the Promotion.

Doesn't say anything about the bonus amount.

Regards

Laz
    • amater0001
      amater0001
      Bronze
      Ty both.
      Still doesn't make much sense - they're just giving me free money?
      Anybody else with any experience with this promotion?
    • kidzoltan
      kidzoltan
      Platinum
      I've had it to, it was strange, so much free money
      Bronze
      lol at complaining over free money :D if you don't want it I will gladly take them off your hands.
    • kidzoltan
      kidzoltan
      Platinum
      No one said we don't want it :f_biggrin: but it was too good to be true :) ) don't worry I deposited as much as I could to receive as much as possible free money :D
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      i never got any of that ever , from when they started to give it away
    • gkrish
      gkrish
      Gold
      Also got this this once. Like 11$.
    • kidzoltan
      kidzoltan
      Platinum
      Agiz19 try depositing 50$, it should appear a window where you can choose to deposit more (150$) and you receive 22$ instant cash. And the best part was that I could deposit as many time as I wanted. So a lot of free money..
    • WinStrat
      WinStrat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kidzoltan
      Agiz19 try depositing 50$, it should appear a window where you can choose to deposit more (150$) and you receive 22$ instant cash. And the best part was that I could deposit as many time as I wanted. So a lot of free money..
      Do you mean that you could deposit $150 many times and receive the $22 instant cash each time?

It seems strange to me.
    • kidzoltan
      kidzoltan
      Platinum
      Yes , that's right. It was really strange, I thought it's either a mistake or there are some hidden terms and conditions, but no. I even made a huge withdrawal without raking much after the deposits. Of course after the withdrawal the promotion is gone.
    • Svinhugg
      Svinhugg
      Gold
      I got that one to. The downside is that it was hard to understand the conditions. Can I withdraw at once? For the moment it isnt actual so I propably will have met any conditions but it would be interesting to know.
    • WinStrat
      WinStrat
      Bronze
      Yes , that's right. It was really strange, I thought it's either a mistake or there are some hidden terms and conditions, but no. I even made a huge withdrawal without raking much after the deposits. Of course after the withdrawal the promotion is gone.
      I've had these instant cash offers before; but what I did not know is that you could get them over and over again.

I would not abuse the system though. PokerStars could warn you or even take sanctions if you were to overuse this method or withdraw too soon after a deposit.
    • kidzoltan
      kidzoltan
      Platinum
      I've asked the support and they said that I can withdraw without any restrictions, however an instant withdraw with little or no play would be suspicious and they will have to do some security checks.
    • meandi289
      meandi289
      Gold
      Really? I'm going to make a deposit so
    • meandi289
      meandi289
      Gold
      It doesn't work as you said
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      of course it doesnt work.....maybe you Will get one if you dont play for a year, i asked support about it and they say their ''special'' promo team decides who gets them and who doesnt so the chance of getting that star code like winning the lottery and even if you get it they have their lame 20 bucks up their rigged asses, golden sng is a joke played a ton o of them all sorts of sizes and not once it appeared, and that 2 billion turney they can shove it up their assesa ''giveaway'' you dont giveaway shit if you make 300k+ of fees.... i think im done with joker stars for now until the next scoop at least, the only sensible thing is for everybody to play on other sites and show those moneygrabbing whores they are not GOLD, they are rusty green copper slowly decaying by time:f_drink:
    • grbell
      grbell
      Bronze
      :D
      Originally posted by Agiz19
      i think im done with joker stars for now until the next scoop at least, the only sensible thing is for everybody to play on other sites and show those moneygrabbing whores they are not GOLD, they are rusty green copper slowly decaying by time:f_drink:

But Agiz you hate IPoker as much as Stars - where are you going to play?
      PKR? :)
    • kidzoltan
      kidzoltan
      Platinum
      Yeah that's right.. only for selected players :f_drink: :f_drink: