Bestipoker skin???

• mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      Seems like the best skin to play on. How are withdrawals on wh? I am also curious how you cash in your points as i cannot see the vip area/store as i have not deposited. The rake races / gem rewards seem like a really tempting offer compared to the other skins.
  • 11 replies
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hi mute20,

I don't play on William Hill myself so I can't comment on the withdrawals and such. However, hopefully somebody else will be able to help you out here :)

And yes, William Hill is the only room on which we currently run our Gemstones promotion so that is a nice extra bonus you could potentially take advantage of. Note that it only runs until the end of December though so please keep that in mind!

Regards,
      Tino
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      Withdrawals from WH to Skrill and Neteller are excellent, take as little as a few hours (and normally so does address verification) :f_thumbsup:

To spend points, log in at the website (you don't need to start the poker client*), go to the menu Poker -> Players Club -> Club Points Converter, choose a cash, token or bonus option, click on the reward and confirm in a popup that you wish to buy it.

Lean towards bonuses because they're of better value; but don't choose too big ones - remember that you'll have to earn 400 WHP points for each €3.50 chunk (i.e. you'll have to rake 3.37 times the bonus amount to release it in full, as with the first deposit bonus), and the bonus will expire 30 days after the release - predict in advance how much you'll be able to play in the following month. (I once overestimated my endurance, and most of the bonus got burnt unreleased.)

Mind however that only one bonus can be cleared at a time, so don't order them in the converter until the first deposit (or any other current) bonus finishes.

* Please note that you have to be sure that you have enough Club Points to buy the reward, and to recall the amount of CPs you have, you might need to log into the poker client - they're displayed nowhere else, as far as I know.

Regards,
      Tony
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Ty Tony. :) Nice badge by the way. I hope you didn't inherit my faded and worn out one. :tongue:
    • mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      Kind of weird how they have it setup, but everything else seems pretty good.
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      Well, iPoker tend to overcomplicate things, but the reasoning behind that is keeping their customers happy!

Btw, Lazza61, ty and congrats on the headadmin status, well done! :f_thumbsup:
    • NijeVaznoKoSam
      NijeVaznoKoSam
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Ty Tony. :) Nice badge by the way.....

Originally posted by tonypmm

are you guys promoting yourself? :D
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by NijeVaznoKoSam
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Ty Tony. :) Nice badge by the way.....

Originally posted by tonypmm

are you guys promoting yourself? :D
      Hi, NijeVaznoKoSam,
      If they were, they would have to ban themselves, since self-promotion is not allowed :coolface:

Peace,
      VS
    • mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      One more question how does currency conversion work? I use canadian dollars i found this how truthful is it and should i take any precautions not not lose money. Also does it matter with withdrawls also thanks.

My account is in a different currency than $. How is the exchange rate calculated when I play?

William Hill Poker’s exchange rate is taken from Oanda.com, using their exchange rate feed. The exchange rate is determined when a player sits at a cash table or buy-ins into a tournament. The exchange rate is updated once a day.

The exchange rate applied while entering a Cash table or a tournament and the one while exiting are the exact same.

Additionally, William Hill Poker uses a “rounding mechanism feature” which is always beneficial for the player and players never lose that 1 cent when they sit in a table or top up. Data is recorded in our DB with more than two digits after the decimal dot and calculations are using this data. In fact, we are only showing two digits after the decimal for graphical considerations.
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      As your account is in CAD, you can deposit or withdraw in CAD only. If you do this to/from a bank/ewallet account that is in a currency other than CAD, the bank/ewallet may charge its own conversion fee.

The rounding mechanism ensures that there are basically no losses when the funds from the account are converted to/from the table/tournament currency.
    • mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      I have this message in withdrawal area

We are unable to verify your age, please contact Customer Services

Do i just send them my documents in email like pokerstars ?
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by mute20
      I have this message in withdrawal area

We are unable to verify your age, please contact Customer Services

Do i just send them my documents in email like pokerstars ?
      Hi, mute20,
      At this point, just contact them.
      They will specify the documents they need, and what form they need to be in.

All the best,
      VS