HM2 issues for 45 man sng's, Red to green, Dragging, Auto tabbing.

Bronze
      Good morning,

I wonder if anyone can point me in the right direction with these queries I have:

Q1. When I check HM2 on my laptop, the Red and Green lines sit on top of each other exactly, I mean no deviation,, do I have some weird setting switched on my laptop that I don't on my desktop ? Am I being a donk, this is for 45 man sng's

Q2. I can't seem to drag my hud to where I want it, I have unchecked lock hud layout in hud settings tab/ general/advanced. When I copy these files to my main PC, they do sometimes drag??

Q3. Why does HM 2 suddenly Tab a 45 man as a 9 or even 18 man sng ? This causes a problem with filtering.

Many thanks for any help forthcoming
      Regards

Steve
  • 2 replies
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Q1 which site are you playing? Are the tourney results displayed correctly in HM2?
      Q2 hard to understand what you are talking about, which files do you copy? What drags on the PC?
      Q3 see Q1.
      If its Stars you have probably not configured the additional tourney summary import:
      http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/642/Poker+Stars+Setup#Tourney Summary
      Bronze
      Stars.

Red and Green line do not overlay directly when I play 6 max, so I suppose I need to look at the link you suggest.

Dragging. I will try to be as clear as possible. Hud will not move when I drag it. Unchecked lock hud, in setting. When I then copy these files from my laptop to my main data base on my PC , the hud drags ok ? Cliffs: No dragging on laptop drags ok on PC.

Q3 Not sure how to rewordd it. As an example. Say I play 2 x 45 mans sng, one shows as a 45 man and the other randomly shows as an 9 man ,18 man, 27 man??

Thanks for looking.

Steve