This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

I requested a 606 usd withdrawal but only received 127 usd??

• Hotsing91
      Hotsing91
      Basic
      I won some money on 888 poker and sports. I simply cashed out as I normally do after winning. I placed a cash out request of 606 usd on last Wednesday. A day later I got an email saying that I needed to verify my id, and I sent them the document they want. Few days later I finally got an confirmation email that my account was successfully verified and my withdrawal would be completed. I kept waiting and now I have got a Skrill payment from 888. But it is only an amount of 127 usd, the 479 usd is missing. I don't know what is going on here? Any 888 rep here can help please?

My username on 888 is same as here.
  • 13 replies
    • Phisixuk
      Phisixuk
      Bronze
      You should email their support as well to see why the whole amount was not given.
    • Hotsing91
      Hotsing91
      Basic
      Originally posted by Phisixuk
      You should email their support as well to see why the whole amount was not given.
      Yes I did
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Hotsing91,

Definitely try to keep a dialogue going with 888 support. When 888Max drops in, no doubt he will escalate it for you.

While you're waiting, why don't you Introduce yourself!. :)

Keep us updated

Laz
    • andiofwbafc
      andiofwbafc
      Bronze
      Have you checked that any of it is not a bonus that you have to clear?
    • 888Max
      888Max
      Global
      Originally posted by Hotsing91
      Originally posted by Phisixuk
      Yes I did
      Please let me know if you receive a response from support that clarifies the situation. If they were not able to figure out what happened, please post here or send me a PM and I'll look into it further.

Thanks
    • Hotsing91
      Hotsing91
      Basic
      48 hours now and no response from support. I started feeling upset. They took my deposits instantly, and when I come to cashing out, it seems they don't want to pay. 888 guys, I want to know about where my funds is, it just vanished in the air. Don't get my wrong but I have waited for my withdrawal over 1 week now!
    • NijeVaznoKoSam
      NijeVaznoKoSam
      Bronze
      it seem to be an extreme fast support... :facepalm: sorry for you - hope all will be solved
    • andiofwbafc
      andiofwbafc
      Bronze
      Just to let you know, the last time I contacted support via email it took them 3 days to respond.

• NijeVaznoKoSam
      NijeVaznoKoSam
      Bronze
      that they do not understand it: the way to a players heart goes over a competent, fast and nice support :D

• 888Max
      888Max
      Global
      48 hours now and no response from support. I started feeling upset. They took my deposits instantly, and when I come to cashing out, it seems they don't want to pay. 888 guys, I want to know about where my funds is, it just vanished in the air. Don't get my wrong but I have waited for my withdrawal over 1 week now!
      I just sent you a friend request. Please accept and send a PM with your username and I can look into this for you.

Thanks
    • Hotsing91
      Hotsing91
      Basic
      Originally posted by 888Max

I just sent you a friend request. Please accept and send a PM with your username and I can look into this for you.

Thanks
      Just pmed you.

Thanks
    • 888Max
      888Max
      Global
      Originally posted by 888Max

Thanks
      Just pmed you.

Thanks
      We are looking into this now
    • 888Max
      888Max
      Global
      Hotsing,

I hope you have now received all of your funds. The reason for the delay was that we first send the balance of a player's deposits and then process the remaining withdrawals, which sometimes requires player verification and a few days of additional waiting time.