I requested a 606 usd withdrawal but only received 127 usd??

• Hotsing91
      Hotsing91
      Basic
      I won some money on 888 poker and sports. I simply cashed out as I normally do after winning. I placed a cash out request of 606 usd on last Wednesday. A day later I got an email saying that I needed to verify my id, and I sent them the document they want. Few days later I finally got an confirmation email that my account was successfully verified and my withdrawal would be completed. I kept waiting and now I have got a Skrill payment from 888. But it is only an amount of 127 usd, the 479 usd is missing. I don't know what is going on here? Any 888 rep here can help please?

My username on 888 is same as here.
  • 13 replies
    • Phisixuk
      Phisixuk
      Bronze
      You should email their support as well to see why the whole amount was not given.
    • Hotsing91
      Hotsing91
      Basic
      Originally posted by Phisixuk
      You should email their support as well to see why the whole amount was not given.
      Yes I did
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Hotsing91,

Definitely try to keep a dialogue going with 888 support. When 888Max drops in, no doubt he will escalate it for you.

While you're waiting, why don't you Introduce yourself!. :)

Keep us updated

Laz
    • andiofwbafc
      andiofwbafc
      Bronze
      Have you checked that any of it is not a bonus that you have to clear?
    • 888Max
      888Max
      Global
      Originally posted by Hotsing91
      Originally posted by Phisixuk
      Yes I did
      Please let me know if you receive a response from support that clarifies the situation. If they were not able to figure out what happened, please post here or send me a PM and I'll look into it further.

Thanks
    • Hotsing91
      Hotsing91
      Basic
      48 hours now and no response from support. I started feeling upset. They took my deposits instantly, and when I come to cashing out, it seems they don't want to pay. 888 guys, I want to know about where my funds is, it just vanished in the air. Don't get my wrong but I have waited for my withdrawal over 1 week now!
    • NijeVaznoKoSam
      NijeVaznoKoSam
      Bronze
      it seem to be an extreme fast support... :facepalm: sorry for you - hope all will be solved
    • andiofwbafc
      andiofwbafc
      Bronze
      Just to let you know, the last time I contacted support via email it took them 3 days to respond.

• NijeVaznoKoSam
      NijeVaznoKoSam
      Bronze
      that they do not understand it: the way to a players heart goes over a competent, fast and nice support :D

• 888Max
      888Max
      Global
      48 hours now and no response from support. I started feeling upset. They took my deposits instantly, and when I come to cashing out, it seems they don't want to pay. 888 guys, I want to know about where my funds is, it just vanished in the air. Don't get my wrong but I have waited for my withdrawal over 1 week now!
      I just sent you a friend request. Please accept and send a PM with your username and I can look into this for you.

Thanks
    • Hotsing91
      Hotsing91
      Basic
      Originally posted by 888Max

I just sent you a friend request. Please accept and send a PM with your username and I can look into this for you.

Thanks
      Just pmed you.

Thanks
    • 888Max
      888Max
      Global
      Originally posted by 888Max

Thanks
      Just pmed you.

Thanks
      We are looking into this now
    • 888Max
      888Max
      Global
      Hotsing,

I hope you have now received all of your funds. The reason for the delay was that we first send the balance of a player's deposits and then process the remaining withdrawals, which sometimes requires player verification and a few days of additional waiting time.