This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

wich way is correct?

• shanesmith
      shanesmith
      Global
      I have a question that is really bugging me and I hope someone can answer me to put my stress levels back to zero.

The conundrum is this. Game is hyper turbo 6 max

We have 10bb on the btn with 4 players remaining, now assuming to pure nash we should shove 32.9%, 22+ A2s+ A3o+ K5s+ KTo+ Q7s+ QTo+ J7s+ JTo T7s+ T9o 97s+ 87s 76s - this is assuming that the sb and bb are calling 9.8% and 13.5% respectably.

Know at the $1.50 level I now they are not calling this tight, I expect them to call a 20% range for both players, so when using HRC if I change the sb and bb to a 20% calling range the pushing range changes dramatically to 12.8%, 44+ A7s+ A8o+ KQs

So my question is, wich is the correct way to approach this?
  • 2 replies
    • Mark1790
      Mark1790
      Silver
      Hi Shane
      I'm not an expert but in my opinion you need to tighten up if they are calling wider than Nash.
      If two players have 20% ranges you will get called about 36% time.
      Do you really want T7s etc all in for 10 BB about 36% of the time?

cheers
      Mark
      PS hope you get some more replies as this is a great question.
    • shanesmith
      shanesmith
      Global
      Thx very much for that reply mark, its the answer I was looking for, now I can stop stressing lol