Study Group mtt/sng

• tzoun
      tzoun
      Bronze
      Hello, I am a micro limit player. I play mostly 90man, 180man and mtts. I really like mtts cause you have more options for strategy, but with sng you can make a more standar income.I am playing about 1 year and I am studing to develop my game constantly. I am willing to work hard and make a living from no limit holdem.

I want to create a study group and commnunicate via email to discuss hands and strategies in depth. I am planning to have a very strict schedule.I have some ideas how the group will work and can share with you, also I am open to any new.

I am looking for people who are more than motivated and willing to go for it hard and crush the game. I haven't make any friends from poker yet, so this will be a good opportunity for me also.

Thank you.
  • 7 replies
    • tw1zz89
      tw1zz89
      Bronze
      Hey Tzoun,

Im playing the same limits as you are now (only sng and MTT). And im trying to play a minimum of 20 hrs a week.
      what were your thoughts about this "group"?

i kinda like the idea to discuss hands/decisions with someone.. cause the guys around me that "play" poker just try there luck instead of focussing on psychology or strategy.

email me if you want on [Edited by Lazza61]

regards,

Frank
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Frank,

Unfortunately I had to edit your post as our forum principles doesn't permit the public posting of personal contact information.

All exchanges of contact details must take place through our community tool.

As your current status is Basic, you won't be able to send friend requests or personal messages so you will have to either;

1) Wait for Tzoun to send a friend request or personal message.

2) Upgrade to Bronze status. This is as simple as taking advantage of one of our free money offers. This will cost you nothing and will give you lifetime Bronze status.

Bronze will give you a tracked room to earn SPs, the ability to send friend requests and PMs through our community tool. You will also be able to post images and graphs directly into your posts, as well as opening up more strategy and videos

Regards

Laz
    • tzoun
      tzoun
      Bronze
      Totally understand your situation Frank. I have added you we can continue this private.
    • PokerJP
      PokerJP
      Bronze
      I think your idea is great, specially because u're playing pretty much same limits as me...
      so i send u buddy invite so we can discuss more how u planned this :)
    • sooley570
      sooley570
      Bronze
      Hey Tzoun

I have been playing for a couple years too. I have read lots of strategy books/articles. I have only played live seriously and have put in a ton of hours lifetime (about 2 months ago I was laid off from work and have been playing live nl200 as primary source of income ever since but I love playing SNGs/MTT just not many live ones around here) and now really want to improve my online game so I got some software and started learning about ICM and other principles and so on.

I am in the same situation as frank where I can't really have in depth talks and analysis of hands and strategy with many people I know and would like to join your group if your going ahead with it. Add me as a friend and PM me if you are interested.
    • Demetrius24
      Demetrius24
      Bronze
      Hy Tzoun
      I play 180 man sng and would definitley like to join your group so please add me.Hopefully we can help each other and become better players.I play evry day of the week.

Thank You
    • RiQRiQ
      RiQRiQ
      Silver
      Hi there!

Im really interested to be a part of this group.

I work with my poker 3-4 hours daily. Paying or learning.

Thank you!