This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

where is the Micro SNGs

• doublelucky
      doublelucky
      Silver
      hello, every one. I have not playing on PS for long time, and today after log in, I could not find any Micro SNGs. What happened about Micros, did PS cancel all these games?
  • 4 replies
    • lynius
      lynius
      Bronze
      I just opened up the lobby, I can see a range from 2 cent, 10 cent, 25, 50, $1.50 etc.

Are you sure you don't have a filter on?

Certain you clicked the "sit n go" tab and not the "spin n go" tab?

If it's worth anything, the 1-table SnGs seem to have 50 cents as the lowest buy in.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey doublelucky,

You are just unlucky. Today is the day that PokerStars move their UK player base to .co.uk domain.

I have some UK SnG players in one of my skype groups and they were saying the availability was reducing like they were preparing for a server restart.

I've just had a look in the lobby and ST and MT SnGs are running and UK players are registering so it should be sorted.

Regards

Laz
    • doublelucky
      doublelucky
      Silver
      thanks for friendly reply, I found games. It was my mistake because my gf checkmarked $5 as mini buy in. good luck for everyone.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by doublelucky
      thanks for friendly reply, I found games. It was my mistake because my gf checkmarked $5 as mini buy in. good luck for everyone.
      I think she's trying to tell you to move up. :tongue: