where is the Micro SNGs

• doublelucky
      doublelucky
      Silver
      hello, every one. I have not playing on PS for long time, and today after log in, I could not find any Micro SNGs. What happened about Micros, did PS cancel all these games?
  • 4 replies
    • lynius
      lynius
      Bronze
      I just opened up the lobby, I can see a range from 2 cent, 10 cent, 25, 50, $1.50 etc.

Are you sure you don't have a filter on?

Certain you clicked the "sit n go" tab and not the "spin n go" tab?

If it's worth anything, the 1-table SnGs seem to have 50 cents as the lowest buy in.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey doublelucky,

You are just unlucky. Today is the day that PokerStars move their UK player base to .co.uk domain.

I have some UK SnG players in one of my skype groups and they were saying the availability was reducing like they were preparing for a server restart.

I've just had a look in the lobby and ST and MT SnGs are running and UK players are registering so it should be sorted.

Regards

Laz
    • doublelucky
      doublelucky
      Silver
      thanks for friendly reply, I found games. It was my mistake because my gf checkmarked $5 as mini buy in. good luck for everyone.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by doublelucky
      thanks for friendly reply, I found games. It was my mistake because my gf checkmarked $5 as mini buy in. good luck for everyone.
      I think she's trying to tell you to move up. :tongue: