.co.uk

• kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      SHAME!!!!

Shame on you ...

in a time of financial emergency where peoples that's lose their jobs, houses and health, the best you can do is scarp more money anytime some1 make a penny and in the main time the scam (and they know who I refer to) living a luxury life on the soul of the population that struggle ....

[Edited by Lazza61]

Shame on you really .... in the night I dream about Robespierre!

You, that seat comfortable in your exclusive club to smoke your cigar and drink your £500 glass of very old whiskey chatting and laughing about scams like me that struggle to feed their children, I wish for you the worst pain may an human may be suffering ...

and I will stop here otherwise I became like you not a human and even an animal and not even a beast; you are beyond that there isn't a category for peoples like you!

Enjoy the life that doesn't last forever!!!!

P.S. To the Moderators of this forum please forgive me and feel free to delete this post if I have passed the limit and if that is the case please accept my very sincerely apology. TY
  • 12 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey kiromanAAKK,

I think it best to remove the first spoiler. Those references are more likely to upset people who might actually be on your side.

What exactly do you not like about .co.uk? Or is it PokerStars rake changes that you are more distressed about?

In any case, it's best to post in a calm and collected manner as you will have more credibility and people are more likely to respond favourably.

Regards

Laz
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      A part the wrongly matter of the subject also, we Italians were allowed to play on the .it and now, that isn't anymore possible plus we also cannot have back our money and there I had a large roll that's gone unless I do not dump my British wife and leave my 10 years beautiful little boy that obv do not go to happen. So, bye bye money and alleluia Please forgive for what u had to edit my apology sorry
    • badgerer
      badgerer
      Silver
      WTF? why can't you cash out? are you based in italy or UK? please give more details, sorry to hear about this.
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hi Kiro,

I agree this situation really sucks. Really sorry to hear about your troubles :(

Have you already tried to contact PokerStars about the problem? As far as I'm aware, you should be entitled to the money you had on PokerStars.it.

With the new regulation in the UK, players there are indeed no longer able to play (or in the near future won't be able to anymore) on sites based outside the UK such as PokerStars.fr, Winamax and therefore this would also apply to PokerStars.it.

However, I would imagine you should still be able to get the funds you still had on this site. Therefore, if you haven't done so already, please contact PokerStars as soon as possible to try and get this sorted out. Here are the email addresses for PokerStars.co.uk and PokerStars.it

- support@pokerstars.co.uk
      - support@pokerstars.it

Hopefully everything will then be sorted out soon. If for some reason PokerStars can't help you, please send us a ticket. Maybe we'll then be able to do something from our side.

All in all this is just a really crappy situation and one that you don't deserve to be in :(

Let us know how things go!

Regards,
      Tino
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Hi guys and the first for your solidarity and sorry one more time for have lost this morning.

It's nothing to do unfortunately with the rooms they cannot do anything I'm afraid is a matter of legislation that's all.

They made even clear that a player cannot transfer grounds use the room (e.g. from Pokerstars.it to Pokerstars.co.UK it's illegal

Plus, me as many others, because of Italian passport, we were able to play on the .it as well (field very soft :`( ) but not anymore and in my case because I'm UK resident, I cannot even have "my" money unless I do not go to have a residence in Italy. That what I have been told for now ....

In the end of the day, it's all about the green of the paper and the yellow of the gold (we forgot to replacing the oil for now)

Very,very sad to :( and not just for the roll!

Btw, the one more time guys and, again, sorry for became who I'm not this morning!

Bye all! :)
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Originally posted by badgerer
      WTF? why can't you cash out? are you based in italy or UK? please give more details, sorry to hear about this.
      I'm Italian citizen and UK resident

Take care :)
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Sorry about weird words but it's this dammed table that sometime decide itself to transform my words, one of this day will end to kiss the wall for real
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Forgot to say thanks Laz, I have temporarily totally lost the plot
      Thanks for your immediate action ....

I own u one ;)
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey KiromanAAKK,

It's all cool. We know you are one of the nice guys of the community so we know it is totally out of character. :)

Take care

Laz

• badgerer
      badgerer
      Silver
      your frustration is very understandable. but thinking about this logically stars will make it right as soon as someone with the authority to act notices you, im sure. i would be very shocked if they didn't.

remember to stay calm when you are dealing with them!

glgl
    • pappadjango
      pappadjango
      Bronze
      transfer your money to a diff account i,e a ,com acc/a mate withdraw he will pay you back or does not loophole?
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pappadjango
      transfer your money to a diff account i,e a ,com acc/a mate withdraw he will pay you back or does not loophole?
      Hi mate, they made very clearly that transfer isn't possible

Maybe, to avoid to do that? ;)

In reality, it's about taxes matter and with the transfer available we can by-pass the purge :D

Btw, many top Italian players were transfer in UK to be able to play on the .com as well (in Italy u cannot play no where also then .it), so, we wait if they do any move or petition or anything about and if they cannot do nothing, well, amen then.

Later on I will write to Pokerstars.it to see if at least they may use my VPP for something, usually they are very good (no offense to other rooms) as I have a lot and they will go lost soon if I do not generate any FPP in a period of time.

Thanks guys, today feel a bit better about the matter and look forward to be eat alive from the shark of England :D

Have a good day all and crush the tables :)