No strategy points from PS

• 6 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi Darko3,

I'm sorry to hear you're having problems with this, may I suggest you send a ticket to Customer Service and they may be able to sort it out for you.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page.

I would appreciate it if you could let us know if it or when it gets resolved.

Regards,

Mal.
    • DarkoK3
      DarkoK3
      Bronze
      "Did you create your account at PokerStars by following our bonus instructions?

PokerStars: Bonus instruction

Only if you have created your account at PokerStars by following this instruction, your account is tracked through PokerStrategy.com. This is necessary to receive StrategyPoints."

That is the response from the support, i didnt register my account on PokerStars trough PokerStrategy and that is why my points can not be tracked.

So, if anyone else is wondering why you dont get points, this is the answer :D

And just a personal note, this site is just so great, im really sorry now that nobody told me some time ago that i should first go and spent some time here on PokerStrategy and then go and try to play.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey DarkoK3,

When I joined PokerStrategy.com pre BlackFriday, I was aghast at what I was not going to be able to claim.

I already had accounts at Stars, FTP, party, bwin, 888, WH and Poker770 (NetBet). After 3 and a half years here, I now have 4 tracked accounts and looking to add a 5th as I don't have a tracked iPoker skin. X(

There's no limit to tracked accounts and who knows when a new free money offer may become available for you.

Regards

Laz
    • DarkoK3
      DarkoK3
      Bronze
      Ok, but how could you track accounts if you didnt register using PokerStrategy?

"In case this option is not available for you, your account is sadly not tracked through us. It would of course also be in our interest, if you could play with a tracked account in the future, but there is nothing we can do in theses cases."

They say that there is no way to connect my account now.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey DarkoK3,

Ah, but I did. None of those accounts are tracked. Since I've been here I have taken the free $50 bankroll we use to have and donked it off in style at NL2 on WinCake. I took advantage of a SnG freeroll challenge to sign up to PKR and have also signed up to PokerHeaven and 24h poker through our download guides.

As my Stars account is untracked and my second fave is iPoker (all 3 of my skins are untracked), if I ever want to become a Black Member then I'll need to get myself a tracked account there (maybe Coral).

I'll also need to get my skates on. :f_biggrin:

Cheers

Laz
    • DarkoK3
      DarkoK3
      Bronze
      That makes sense, i thought you managed to get your PS, FT accounts to be tracked :)
      Well, maybe things change some day so that we can benefit from all our accounts :)