Netbet poker

• 10 replies
    • arthurbentley
      arthurbentley
      Silver
      Me. I get a 'The page cannot be displayed', and 'Cannot find server or DNS Error
      Internet Explorer.'
    • seacat22
      seacat22
      Silver
      i cannot log in
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey seacat22,

Are you still having problems or have you managed to resolve it?

If not, could you please give more detail or post a screenshot?

Regards

Laz
    • Gam3rONGOING
      Gam3rONGOING
      Silver
      When I log on to Netbet poker, I am only on for awhile (up to 4 or 5 minutes at most) and I get a disconnect. When I reconnect the same thing happens. The message I get is:
      "Sorry, there is no response from the gaming server. Please check your Internet connection and retry logging in. We apologize for any inconvenience caused."
      This is the only gaming site I have a problem with. Does anyone have an idea why this is happening or suggestions?
      Unfortunately PokerStrategy cannot provide any assistance and recommend getting in touch with the Customer Support of NetBet Poker"
      I am still waiting to hear back from NetBet poker from my email on Fri 7 Nov. It's frustrating since my bonus offer ends 13 Nov and far from clearing it.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Gam3rONGOING,

When you do get in contact with their support, make sure you mention the bonus. They will generally give you an extension if it is their fault.

Your problem appears to be an isolated one. I'm having no problems with NetBet atm and I'm about as far away from their servers as one can be and still be on the planet (Southern Tasmania).

Regards

Laz
    • rompas
      rompas
      at the moment i dont have problems, you at wifi connection? before i had daily problems with this site and other ipoker rooms when i used a wifi connection, after i changed to cable i dont have any problems :-)
    • Gam3rONGOING
      Gam3rONGOING
      Silver
      As a follow up to my original post, I contacted Netbet and they said they had no problems with their site. They gave me a direct link to download their software and told me to reinstall the program. I did a full uninstalled including all registry items. I then reinstalled the program. I still ran into problems in that I would remain connected for a short period of time and then get disconnected while playing again and again.

For the information of those in Canada I found the site connects to two IP addresses of the Mohawk Reserve out of Quebec. I retraced the link and the latency to these two IP addresses was intermitent. Just to confirm there was no problem at my end I did multiple tests through various sites including google. All these tests proved positive and working fine with no latency issues. Even my ISP had no resolution for me as they could not determine why this might be happening. I did at the time have a direct connection to the internet with wifi disconnected.

Now all this happened about a week before my bonus was to run out. All my efforts to troubleshoot the problem where to no avail. Even trying to get an answer from the gaming authorities of the Mohawk Reserve proved unfruitful. Now shortly after my bonus period had expired, all my connection problems with Netbet seemed to have been cured. As a foot note, I have not had one disconnect since then. It became very frustrating for a period of time as Netbet was the only site that was giving me a problem with disconnects. I have not had any disconnects (other than power outage) with Pokerstars or 888. They have all been working just fine.

It would be interesting to hear from anyone else in Canada who may have experienced similar problems.
    • Svinhugg
      Svinhugg
      Gold
      Got a mail from Netbet an this part is interesting:

"Spend your points in our exclusive VIP Shop with hundreds of items to choose from, including cash bonuses, iPods and entries to Live Events. Visit our exclusive VIP Shop. "

But the shop is still as "coming soon" as it has been for the last months.
    • Go0se
      Go0se
      Bronze
      Same problem (I'm from The Netherlands)

The page cannot be displayed
      The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.
    • rompas
      rompas
      @svinhugg yeah i know , its like geting punched in the face,, actually i didnt know it was legal to do false marketing like that....:f_eek: