newbie need help

• hoangtumeocon
      hoangtumeocon
      Bronze
      Why did the league of PokerStrategy poker room back o the organization at the same time so how can play out one time. People ask me if I miss the poker room does not register via the link of PS is calculated point in PVP week month award . thank you
  • 9 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, hoangtumeocon,
      What poker room?

When did you register for the poker room?

When did you register for PokerStrategy?

Let us know...
      VS
    • hoangtumeocon
      hoangtumeocon
      Bronze
      you did not understand my question . I mean there are poker rooms do not miss the register link via PokerStrategy . Now I can move through monitoring under PS PokerStrategy to accumulate points for the race months
    • hoangtumeocon
      hoangtumeocon
      Bronze
      For the poker room , this I know and register via the link strategy was to follow the instructions but still do not see the add on . Or is it required one payment to add new start . Because I'm not a deposit , but I still earn points and money through the tournament freerolls . I can see a list of poker rooms have been added to the system where strategy
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey hoangtumeocon,

Which poker room/s did you sign up to through us?

Regards

Laz
    • hoangtumeocon
      hoangtumeocon
      Bronze
      betfred , williham
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by hoangtumeocon
      betfred , williham
      Are you having trouble accessing those rooms? Did you apply for free money and have not received it?

Regards

Laz
    • hoangtumeocon
      hoangtumeocon
      Bronze
      I not received free money.I not request bonus free money.But i want question i register with link and code strategy.I win tournament freeroll and i have money. I use money i play poker cash table and tournament.I have vip point in room poker.In forum pokerstrategy i have strategypoint????And Where I want see list my room poker i link with strategy?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey hoangtumeocon,

You can view all your StrategyPoint information here. Any rooms with a + sign to the left are tracked and can earn StrategyPoints. If you click on the + sign, it will expand to show points earned and dates still waiting for points to be credited.

You can also access this information from the home page by clicking the >> next to Detailed Overview in the top left box as per the image.

Regards

Laz
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      LAZ Y U NO GOT 1,000 SPS?