This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

newbie need help

• hoangtumeocon
      hoangtumeocon
      Bronze
      Why did the league of PokerStrategy poker room back o the organization at the same time so how can play out one time. People ask me if I miss the poker room does not register via the link of PS is calculated point in PVP week month award . thank you
  • 9 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, hoangtumeocon,
      What poker room?

When did you register for the poker room?

When did you register for PokerStrategy?

Let us know...
      VS
    • hoangtumeocon
      hoangtumeocon
      Bronze
      you did not understand my question . I mean there are poker rooms do not miss the register link via PokerStrategy . Now I can move through monitoring under PS PokerStrategy to accumulate points for the race months
    • hoangtumeocon
      hoangtumeocon
      Bronze
      For the poker room , this I know and register via the link strategy was to follow the instructions but still do not see the add on . Or is it required one payment to add new start . Because I'm not a deposit , but I still earn points and money through the tournament freerolls . I can see a list of poker rooms have been added to the system where strategy
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey hoangtumeocon,

Which poker room/s did you sign up to through us?

Regards

Laz
    • hoangtumeocon
      hoangtumeocon
      Bronze
      betfred , williham
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by hoangtumeocon
      betfred , williham
      Are you having trouble accessing those rooms? Did you apply for free money and have not received it?

Regards

Laz
    • hoangtumeocon
      hoangtumeocon
      Bronze
      I not received free money.I not request bonus free money.But i want question i register with link and code strategy.I win tournament freeroll and i have money. I use money i play poker cash table and tournament.I have vip point in room poker.In forum pokerstrategy i have strategypoint????And Where I want see list my room poker i link with strategy?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey hoangtumeocon,

You can view all your StrategyPoint information here. Any rooms with a + sign to the left are tracked and can earn StrategyPoints. If you click on the + sign, it will expand to show points earned and dates still waiting for points to be credited.

You can also access this information from the home page by clicking the >> next to Detailed Overview in the top left box as per the image.

Regards

Laz
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      LAZ Y U NO GOT 1,000 SPS?