Lerngruppe / Coach gesucht [2/5 NL FR]

• BlueMeth
      BlueMeth
      Bronze
      hallo,

Ich suche hier eine Lerngruppe für 2NL FR. Momentan spiele ich noch auf 2 NL und versuche mein Spiel weitesgehend zu verbessern. Als Strategie verwende ich die Bigstack Strategy aus [aktueller] No-Limit Anfängerkurs Version 2.1. Falls jemand interesse hat, gemeinsam mit mir eine Gruppe zu gründen, ihr schon eine Gruppe habt, oder mich jemand coachen möchte, added mich einfach bei Skype unter [Edited by Lazza61] oder schreibt mir eine private Nachricht.

Hier noch mein Graph der letzten Tage/Wochen :

• 3 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      I already have a learning group for 2NL FR . Currently I play on 2 NL and trying to improve my game as far as possible . As a strategy , I use the big stack strategy of [the current ] No-Limit Beginners Course Version 2.1 . If anyone has interest , together with me to create a group , you already have a group , or someone would like to coach , I just added in Skype under [ Edited by Lazza61 ] or send me a private message.

Translated by Google translate
      Hey BlueMeth,

I don't know if you intended to, but you are in the English forums. You are quite welcome to stay but all posts must be in English. If you decide to stay, the best place to post requests is on our Learning to Win board. You may find a group there that fits your needs.

You could try our German language site.

Also I had to edit out your skype address as the public posting of personal contact details is not permitted under our forum principles. The community tool should be used to exchange skype or emails.

Hope you understand

Laz

• BlueMeth
      BlueMeth
      Bronze
      Oh sorry, I wanted to post it in the German section :/

Could you please move it ?
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Originally posted by BlueMeth
      Oh sorry, I wanted to post it in the German section :/

Could you please move it ?
      I’m pretty sure it’s not possible to move your thread to the German community.
      So I recommended you to make a new thread there.