SPs 'pending' since 08/10???

• 4 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey sherriffatman,

Hmmmm. That's quite a long time. I'll flag this internally and see if I can find out what the delay is.

Regards

Laz
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      There's an analogous thread in the Russian community, where kasper474 said (on Oct 30th) that he had been waiting for SPs since Oct 8th as well.

The problem is limited to paddypowerpoker.

On a side note, partypoker players haven't been receiving SPs since Oct 29th, which is another, independent, issue.

I brought both issues to Russian admins' attention on Nov 5th.

It looks as though players at these two sites will have to submit screenshots proving their rake via support tickets to gave their statuses awarded manually...
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey sherriffatman,

Tony is indeed correct and thanxs for the confirmation of the delay. :)

If any PaddyPower (or Party) player believe that they are entitled to a status upgrade, then I would suggest opening a ticket with our customer support team.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

As Tony has stated, provide screenshots of rake paid for the month and/or VIP points and we should be able to manually upgrade your status.

Regards

Laz
    • sherriffatman
      sherriffatman
      Bronze
      cheers for the replies fellas - bit of a mare!

this pokerz lark is gettin to be hard work these days - heaven gone in uk, and other sml sites. stars BoP dies and rake controversy etc.

on the plus side should be easy enough to prove rake etc. on ppp and party, and at least I got a cheap laugh from the google translation of the russian forum thread :D