Spin&Go Reload Bonus up to $150!

• JoshLogan
      JoshLogan
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

In further celebration toward the release of its new jackpot SNG format "Spin & Go", PokerStars is giving all its players a 25% reload bonus of up to $150!

How does it work?

To get your hands on some free cash, follow the simple instructions below:

• Make a deposit of $20 or more before November 17 at 23:59 ET.
      • The more you deposit, the bigger your bonus will be (up to $150)
      • Use the bonus code "SPIN150" when prompted during your deposit
      • Clear the required number of VPPs (100 VPPs for every $5 increment) within 21 days

Multi-Currency rates

The Spin & Go reload bonus is also available in Euros (EUR/€), British Pounds (GBP/£) and Canadian Dollars (CAD/$).

The following table shows bonus and clearance rates in all the currencies that PokerStars offers:

If you do not have a PokerStars account yet, take advantage of our first deposit bonus and click here to create one.
  • 16 replies
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      I was waiting for exactly this kind of opportunity to replenish my Stars siteroll crippled by investing into WCOOP shares ;( Thanks to them for doing this.

Let me quote from here:

An important note for new players (who have never deposited to Stars before)

As the qualifying deposit for the first deposit bonus can be broken down into three parts, you can do the following to make use of the reload:

1. Deposit the minimum amount (e.g. $20) with the code STARS600.
      2. Deposit e.g. $600 with the code SPIN150.
      3. Deposit the rest for the 1st bonus with the code STARS600 after you clear the reload bonus.

The problem is that the STARS600 bonus isn't triggered unless the 1st deposit is made with this code, but if you make the full STARS600 deposit, bonus orders won't be switchable and you'd have to clear the full 1st deposit bonus before having a chance to get your hands on the reload. So split your deposits so that the bonus order is 1) the 1st (tiny) chunk of the 1st dep bonus, 2) the Spin reload, 3) the rest of the 1st dep bonus (so that you get a total bonus of $750 for depositing $1200).

(Probably that's applicable to very few players, but I did use this scheme a year ago before the WCOOP because I was entering Stars already as a 'midroller' with a high volume potential, having raked 'over $9000' to various sites prior.)
    • rompas
      rompas
      damm now i need change my plans for this week, :f_rolleyes:
    • mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      wow i thought they killed the reload bonuses cheers.
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      Bizarre they named the bonus after Spins when they could have used the micromillions.
    • Phgrinder
      Phgrinder
      Bronze
      how much do i need to deposit to get the 150$ bonus? and will the bonus clear even on cash game tables?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Phgrinder,

You would need to deposit $600 to get the full $150 bonus. You would need to be able to earn 3000 VPPs within 21 days to clear the lot.

Regards

Laz
    • Phgrinder
      Phgrinder
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Hey Phgrinder,

You would need to deposit $600 to get the full $150 bonus. You would need to be able to earn 3000 VPPs within 21 days to clear the lot.

Regards

Laz
      i might look like a stupid donk if i ask ... but its 3000 VPPS regardless if i play cash games or SNG right and i get to clear the entire 150$ bonus?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Phgrinder,

Tbh, I'm not sure. I'm a SnG/MTT player and I get 5.5 VPPs per $1 fee. I assume cash is the same.

Regards

Laz
    • clawindsouza
      clawindsouza
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Anssi
      Bizarre they named the bonus after Spins when they could have used the micromillions.
      I was thinking the same thing.
    • breena
      breena
      Bronze
      25%!!!! :rage:
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      It was 25% as well a year ago. And actually, it's a bearable condition - especially if you play Spin & Gos, you'll surely need to have $600 in the account in order to survive the swings and earn 3K VPPs in as few as 21 day :f_grin:
    • CRI4BRA
      CRI4BRA
      Bronze
      high variance is the name of the game and i think ill say pass

people will lose a lot trying to make rake for pokerstars in 21 days time frame.

forgive them father, cause they dont know what they do
    • breena
      breena
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tonypmm
      It was 25% as well a year ago. And actually, it's a bearable condition - especially if you play Spin & Gos, you'll surely need to have $600 in the account in order to survive the swings and earn 3K VPPs in as few as 21 day :f_grin:
      Not everyone needs to deposit every time they want to play poker. There is already more enough money in my account for my games.

Still think its stingy compared to 100% reloads that are regularly given out on smaller sites

• gnananandan
      gnananandan
      Bronze
      Could i Just withdraw 600$ from my PS account and deposit it again with the Bonus code??
      Is that allowed to earn the reload bonus??
    • acetbfish
      acetbfish
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gnananandan
      Could i Just withdraw 600$ from my PS account and deposit it again with the Bonus code??
      Is that allowed to earn the reload bonus??
      Probably not. When you are trying to withdraw a message is popping up informing you that you are eligible for one (or more) reload bonuses and that if you proceed with the withdrawal you will no longer be eligible for those bonuses.
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      The eligible deposit period has been extended to Nov 30th 23:59 ET :f_drink: