Browser Matters..

• hoagy
      hoagy
      Silver
      Talking to support on a couple of iPoker skins they recommended using Firefox rather than IE. What are peoples thoughts on this? Is one browser better than another or does it matter at all when you are using the desktop client?
  • 3 replies
    • MichFran
      MichFran
      Bronze
      I try to stay away from IE whenever possible. But I rarely play their web client, so I can't really give you any advise on that. Test and trial I guess :)
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by hoagy
      Talking to support on a couple of iPoker skins they recommended using Firefox rather than IE. What are peoples thoughts on this? Is one browser better than another or does it matter at all when you are using the desktop client?
      Hi, hoagy,
      If they recommend it, I would certainly use it.

I have 3 browsers installed. I use IE for some things that require it -- accessing our web mail at work for example.
      I used Chrome for some things as well, but for a while my main browser has been FireFox because it has some extensions I used to make modding the PokerStrategy.com forums easier.

Cheers,
      VS
    • Bullettooth12
      Bullettooth12
      Bronze
      I use firefox and I can say that it works a lot better than IE. Then again, what browser doesn't? haha