Bankroll friendly

• ss1972
      Hello all, quick question, what are the best STT games to increase a bankroll of $100. I have about 4 hours per day to play but don't know what is the most consistent winning formula. Thanks.
  • 3 replies
    • SDK1987
      Moved you thread to SNG board, because its fits better there.
      On with site(s) you’re playing STT’s?

If I take PokerStars for example I recommend playing the STT’s with a buy-inn of $1,50 and makes not much different in what kind of format you play in. Only hypers are not smart to start with, because the swings are nasty and are not an easy game for beginners.
    • kurrkabin
      Quick answer-the one that you are best in :) Honestly, I think you can make a living from playing 9-man, 6-man, HU hypers and other STT formats. I think 9-man or 6-man could be a bit easier to begin with as there is much less postflop compared to HU hypers and there is a lot of useful info on our site of how to grind them profitably.
    • PokerJP
      100$ is enough to start with 1.50$ STT's, but now what to play 6 or 9man, turbos or regulars, that's up to you, cause u need to play those games that u feel comftarble in ;) But yea as the moderators said allready there is a lot of useful content here under strategy, sit and go's how to grind it up from the micros :)