This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Is it possible to make final table deals on iPoker?

• 12 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, WinStrat,
      I can find no mention of final table deal making on the iPoker site I checked.

I did not check in the client.

I suggest that you ask the customer service people at Titan about this.

Best Regards,
      VS
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      final table deals are idiotic......play it out or dont play at all :appl: for not having the deals
    • WinStrat
      WinStrat
      Bronze
      I have asked support and iPoker does not offer the possibility of a final table deal even on major tournaments.

So we play until 1 remains. No deals lol.
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      deals are bad for the endgame :f_drink:
    • Heave112
      Heave112
      Bronze
      send an email to support, I remember a friend of mine did deals but he had to contact live support, and it took a lot of time.. deals usually happen on stars/ftp as far as I recall.. never saw it anywhere else.
    • WinStrat
      WinStrat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Agiz19
      final table deals are idiotic......play it out or dont play at all :appl: for not having the deals
      A lot of pros make deals at the final table. So the pros are all idiots?
    • gkrish
      gkrish
      Silver
      It's worth playing for hours and make final table. Only then real game begins:) That's good iPoker not implemented it.
      Pro's can play they own game with late registration, reentry and final deals:)
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, gkrish,
      For pros, $/hr is important, and for three people of equal ability to sit for an additional lengthy battle it might makes senses to cut a deal. Also, it helps to reduce variance. For the chip leader, it protects against a lucky shortstack, and for the shortstack, he might do better to cut a deal.

In my case, I think I'd like to play it out, but if it has gone on 12 hours or so, I would be so pooped I might be happy to cut a deal just to be done.

Cheers,
      VS
    • WinStrat
      WinStrat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by VorpalF2F
      In my case, I think I'd like to play it out, but if it has gone on 12 hours or so, I would be so pooped I might be happy to cut a deal just to be done.
      Yeah, being tired and minimizing variance are good reasons to make a deal. The fact is you can always play until the end if you want. ALL players have to agree to make the deal happen.

So having the possibility to make a deal can not hurt since you can not be forced into a deal if you don't want to.
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      they are donks who are selfproclaimed and making deals is for donks, do teams make a deal in WC, do player make a deal in semi final of grand slam.....so.....if you are not capable of playing it out dont play at all
    • D0nkshove
      D0nkshove
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Agiz19
      they are donks who are selfproclaimed and making deals is for donks, do teams make a deal in WC, do player make a deal in semi final of grand slam.....so.....if you are not capable of playing it out dont play at all
      lol ok.
    • XxMatadorExX
      XxMatadorExX
      Bronze
      Nope. 100% sure of it. But they have good pay outs up top. Well shared, compared to 888 or FTP pretty crazy jumps top 3 !