Is it possible to make final table deals on iPoker?

• 12 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, WinStrat,
      I can find no mention of final table deal making on the iPoker site I checked.

I did not check in the client.

I suggest that you ask the customer service people at Titan about this.

Best Regards,
      VS
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      final table deals are idiotic......play it out or dont play at all :appl: for not having the deals
    • WinStrat
      WinStrat
      Bronze
      I have asked support and iPoker does not offer the possibility of a final table deal even on major tournaments.

So we play until 1 remains. No deals lol.
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      deals are bad for the endgame :f_drink:
    • Heave112
      Heave112
      Bronze
      send an email to support, I remember a friend of mine did deals but he had to contact live support, and it took a lot of time.. deals usually happen on stars/ftp as far as I recall.. never saw it anywhere else.
    • WinStrat
      WinStrat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Agiz19
      final table deals are idiotic......play it out or dont play at all :appl: for not having the deals
      A lot of pros make deals at the final table. So the pros are all idiots?
    • gkrish
      gkrish
      Gold
      It's worth playing for hours and make final table. Only then real game begins:) That's good iPoker not implemented it.
      Pro's can play they own game with late registration, reentry and final deals:)
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, gkrish,
      For pros, $/hr is important, and for three people of equal ability to sit for an additional lengthy battle it might makes senses to cut a deal. Also, it helps to reduce variance. For the chip leader, it protects against a lucky shortstack, and for the shortstack, he might do better to cut a deal.

In my case, I think I'd like to play it out, but if it has gone on 12 hours or so, I would be so pooped I might be happy to cut a deal just to be done.

Cheers,
      VS
    • WinStrat
      WinStrat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by VorpalF2F
      In my case, I think I'd like to play it out, but if it has gone on 12 hours or so, I would be so pooped I might be happy to cut a deal just to be done.
      Yeah, being tired and minimizing variance are good reasons to make a deal. The fact is you can always play until the end if you want. ALL players have to agree to make the deal happen.

So having the possibility to make a deal can not hurt since you can not be forced into a deal if you don't want to.
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      they are donks who are selfproclaimed and making deals is for donks, do teams make a deal in WC, do player make a deal in semi final of grand slam.....so.....if you are not capable of playing it out dont play at all
    • D0nkshove
      D0nkshove
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Agiz19
      they are donks who are selfproclaimed and making deals is for donks, do teams make a deal in WC, do player make a deal in semi final of grand slam.....so.....if you are not capable of playing it out dont play at all
      lol ok.
    • XxMatadorExX
      XxMatadorExX
      Silver
      Nope. 100% sure of it. But they have good pay outs up top. Well shared, compared to 888 or FTP pretty crazy jumps top 3 !