SnG Education - Resources?

• sol8921
      sol8921
      Bronze
      ...So I'm gathering a list of resources to organise my education of SnG and the theory of poker that can be applied to SnGs. I'm a beginner and I know the rules of the game but I haven't got a clue as to some of the things I have seen in some of the blogs on here.

At the moment I have the following:

-Strategy articles provided by this site
      -Collin Moshman's SnG Strategy book
      -The live sessions with CM
      -Crushing Online SnGs by Greg Jones

These will keep me busy for a good while but does anyone have anything else they think would add to these? Videos, books, articles, DVDs, anything really...

P.S. I'm not sure if this was the right place to post this, 'Learning to Win' seemed like the logical forum but it's mission statement stated it was for psychology, so I ended up avoiding it. If it's in the wrong forum, I apologise =)
  • 2 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      ICM Trainer Light (do this first)
      ICM Trainer

Which you can find at the bottom of the below link

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/poker-tools/

And play SNGs. Practice makes perfect. Reading books, articles, watching videos are all great but you learn the most by playing the game.
    • sol8921
      sol8921
      Bronze
      Thanks for replying, I did forget to add ICM Trainer - Harrier88 mentioned it in my introductory thread, sorry!

Of course I will be practicing otherwise I will never reach my goal and vision - great advice!

Fantastic username by the way (but no :D )

Originally posted by UPAY4DINNER
      ICM Trainer Light (do this first)
      ICM Trainer

Which you can find at the bottom of the below link

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/poker-tools/

And play SNGs. Practice makes perfect. Reading books, articles, watching videos are all great but you learn the most by playing the game.