This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Account not matching PT 4

• kingreigns
      kingreigns
      Silver
      every session pokertracker says one thing and my account says another.PT4 could say im up 3 buy ins and net bet would say 1 buy in

the deposit bonus thing pops up on screen everytime i get €2 but it doesnt seem to be credited to my account.waiting 2 days on hand histories from them to manually import to see whats going on but io think its something on netbets end

anyone else have these problems?
  • 2 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey kingreigns,

Have you spoken to their support at support@netbet.com yet? They should be able to find where those missing €2 are going?

Regards

Laz

• kingreigns
      kingreigns
      Silver
      yeah i've been chatting to them and i'm waiting to get my hand histories,they said yesterday they would send them and i was talking to them again today and they said they would send them and so far nothing yet.

I was talking to the guys from pokertracker and they wont know whats going on until i get the hand histories and then we can check them versus the ones i have in pokertracker.

It pretty confusing when poker tracker says one thing and the netbet account says another each day.Like today i played and it was breakeven in pokertracker and i unlock a few 2 euros but after the net bet account was not up anything