Account not matching PT 4

• kingreigns
      kingreigns
      Bronze
      every session pokertracker says one thing and my account says another.PT4 could say im up 3 buy ins and net bet would say 1 buy in

the deposit bonus thing pops up on screen everytime i get €2 but it doesnt seem to be credited to my account.waiting 2 days on hand histories from them to manually import to see whats going on but io think its something on netbets end

anyone else have these problems?
  • 2 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey kingreigns,

Have you spoken to their support at support@netbet.com yet? They should be able to find where those missing €2 are going?

Regards

Laz

• kingreigns
      kingreigns
      Bronze
      yeah i've been chatting to them and i'm waiting to get my hand histories,they said yesterday they would send them and i was talking to them again today and they said they would send them and so far nothing yet.

I was talking to the guys from pokertracker and they wont know whats going on until i get the hand histories and then we can check them versus the ones i have in pokertracker.

It pretty confusing when poker tracker says one thing and the netbet account says another each day.Like today i played and it was breakeven in pokertracker and i unlock a few 2 euros but after the net bet account was not up anything