Hello everybody

• JackJarbas
      JackJarbas
      Bronze
      Hello everybody,

I have already registered at PokerStrategy for some time, but only now I'm taking this seriously and looking for improve my game here.

I'm from Portugal and I play on PokerStars since a few months. I'm focusing on cash game, but I also like tournaments (all kind). But my main work is going to cash games. I'm playing micro-stacks and I'm not getting the best results I know I can get. That's the reason why I'm here. I feel that I still have a lot to learn and improve and I believe that I can be much better and reach much better results. I want to learn more.

So, I think I will looking for cash game stuff.. but also mental game material that I know it's important.
  • 5 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey JackJarbas,

Welcome to the forums. :)

The first big step you'll make in poker is the realisation that you need more than just playing hands to improve.

A great resource I can recommend is w34z3l's 6max walkthrough - (microstakes edition). A lot of good tips on beating 6-Max micros there.

Because of your basic status, you may not be able to view all the videos so you should consider taking advantage of one of our free money offers. This will cost you nothing and will give you lifetime Bronze status.

Bronze will give you a tracked room to earn SPs, the ability to send friend requests and PMs through our community tool. You will also be able to post images and graphs directly into your posts, as well as opening up more strategy and videos.

Also we can always do with more Portuguese on our Member map so get yourself added. You never know, the nearest PokerStrategist may live right next door.

If there is anything at all you would like to ask us then please don't hesitate to do so.

Have fun

Laz
    • JackJarbas
      JackJarbas
      Bronze
      I realized I should have known PokerStrategy before signing up at PokerStars. But it's ok. I signed up at 888 Poker and I will take the net bet offer too.

Thank you Laz :f_thumbsup:
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey JackJarbas,

Happy to help. :) If your status doesn't upgrade or you don't receive your free money within 72 hours. let us know and we'll look into it for you.

Cheers

Laz
    • Bullettooth12
      Bullettooth12
      Bronze
      Hey. I am new also and this site looks amazing to get your poker game going in the right direction.
      Good luck to you :D
    • JackJarbas
      JackJarbas
      Bronze
      Indeed, since I started watch videos here, I already moved up one stack!

Thank you.
      Good luck to you too!