Introducing...

• so0oted
      so0oted
      Basic
      Sup guys,

First time here on pokerstrategy. I was looking for a good pokerforum then I stumpled on some video's from bmlm and here I am ;)
      Joined 2+2 a while ago and had been fairly active, but imo the main public there just wants to either troll, flame, ridicule people or shouldnt be giving advice in the first place. So I hope it's different here. :)

• 5 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey so0oted,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :)

I think you possibly mean mbml, but you will find our forums a lot different. We don't tolerate flaming or trolling here and people who do find themselves as ex members pretty quickly. You have my personal word on that. :evil:

So what games and limits do you like to play? Where are you from? In fact, why don't you get yourself added to our Member map. You never know, the nearest PokerStrategist may live right next door. :tongue:

Also make sure you check out our free money offers. This will cost you nothing and will give you lifetime Bronze status.

Bronze will give you a tracked room to earn SPs, the ability to send friend requests and PMs through our community tool. You will also be able to post images and graphs directly into your posts, as well as opening up more strategy and videos. Ideal for watching mbml's more advanced videos. :)

If you have any questions for us, please feel free to ask. We are here to help. :f_thumbsup:

Have fun

Laz
    • so0oted
      so0oted
      Basic
      In his videos bmlm is his starsaccount.
      Anyway, I'm from Holland and I used to play up to 50NL FR on a decent winrate. But recently switched to 6max due to the fact that I wanted to improve my overall game and decided that was not going to happen at the nitfest that FR is :p. So I just started off playing 6max 10NL and we'll see what happens and I'll probably be posting some hands every now and then.

thx for the tips

Edit: one question; how do i post hands in the hand evaluation section?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey so0oted,

Haha, yes. Somebody reminded me on skype. :f_biggrin:

Unfortunately you require minimum Silver status to post hands for our professional judges. You can use our open forum for Hand Evaluations which you can find here. They will often be evaluated by coaches or fellow players at your limit or above.

You can find details of how our Hand Evaluation boards work here.

Regards

Laz
    • so0oted
      so0oted
      Basic
      Hm.. Okay, how do I get Silver status?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey so0oted,

There are basically 2 ways to achieve Silver staus

1) To sign up for a poker room, either through our free money page or our partner room page. This will give you an account that is tracked to us and you will start to earn SPs as you rake on your tracked room.

You can also earn between 100 (Instant Silver) to 500 (Instant Gold) for depositing on your tracked room.

We also have an ongoing bonus promotion where if you earn 1SP in a day (between .25c and .40c rake), we will give you 10 bonus SPs so it is really easy to get to Silver and beyond.

2) You can purchase a points package from our shop. This will cost $9 a month or if you take out a year's subscription it will cost $60 ($5 per month).

Regards

Laz