Getting Owned

• AussieIan
      AussieIan
      Bronze
      hmmm, not a good couple of days..........over 6BI down with a series of suckouts, just can't make a hand stick. I know it's just variance, but just need a quick vent rather than being tempted to make bad decisions.

Anyway, back to the tables, going to drop down a limit for a day or two and see if that helps
  • 3 replies
    • RockEye
      RockEye
      Bronze
      Also try to review your last few sessions and check if you changed your way of playing. Usually after loosing few BI, fear starts to own you and you tighten up. This could cost you even more money.
      I usually face this problem. When i am winning i win even more if i continue playing, but if i am loosing i can't win anything and i lose a lot. You could say it's a tilt. I wouldn't use the word downswing anymore, because there is no downswing, there's just "Poorly played hands".
    • AussieIan
      AussieIan
      Bronze
      i have reviewed, there's no change in play, it's just variance is a bitch :)
      KK losing to A-rag, JJ to AK, JJ to 77 etc
      Money is going in in the right spot, just one of those spells where variance bites ya in the butt!!!

AK no match for J-5...lol at least another one to add to the buddy list for the future ;)
    • AussieIan
      AussieIan
      Bronze
      even lost money without losing...AA push against AA, but backwards after rake

at least the worm is starting to turn AK holds against 2 donks, KK next hand for another win, KK two hands after that to take down a raise fold ahead of me (all same table!!)

Hopefully this will now continue for a while..:)