Success Blog (hope so)

• iskren91
      iskren91
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

My name is Iskren, 23 years old, from Bulgaria. This is my first blog in the English forums and I am starting it to share my experience on the poker tables and in life as well. I also want to improve my English writing skills :f_love: I have played poker for almost 2 years, trying different formats. Now I am playing at Nl20 6max in Microgaming and my goal is to climb up to NL50 till the end of 2014. I have been coached by great members of our community and I have improved my game a lot since then. I am living on my own and I am trying to achieve some sort of diversification, realising that variance is a bitch :D For that reason I am trying to build my own business, selling goods on the USA market through Ebay and Amazon. A member of our community told me about this opportunity and I am really thankful for all his help and guidance.

I will post a regular updates (hope so :f_biggrin: ) about my game, some interesting hands and graphs. I will also post some selling achievements, to keep track on my results and to motivate myself.

:heart: Late goals for November :coolface:
      50k hands
      20 hours of watching poker videos and hand analysis
      To get some serious cash from a rake race :s_cool:
      :heart: Sells
      200 new items, 100 sales, 10 000$ selling limit
      :heart: Life goals
      Eating healthy and being able to sleep at least 7 hours at night /I have a really bad sleeping habits/

If someone wants to know more about me or what I do , feel free to ask in the comments below or PM

:heart: Summer reminder

• 3 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, iskren91,
      Welcome to PokerStrategy.com English community forums!

I wish you all the best in your poker and sales endeavours.

I'll check in on your blog from time to time to see how you're doing.

btw, you English looks good from this example :D

Best of luck,
      VS
    • iskren91
      iskren91
      Bronze
      Thanks VorpalF2F :s_thumbsup:

I forgot to post some graphs and shots

:club: This is for October

:club: This is from eBay :coolface:

:club: This is for fun :s_cool:

Have a great day guys.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi iskren91,
      Do you speak German?
      They have a lovely word for this -- schadenfreude which is apparently now an English word too.

But being stung by wasps is no fun. I had one fly up my pant leg when I stepped on a nest in the ground. I was stung 4 times before it was over.

I was out in the bush surveying at the time, and had to work the rest of the day with my leg swollen tight inside my pantleg.

oh -- nice graph !

All the best,
      VS