often disconnections

• 5 replies
    • Bazarov62
      Bazarov62
      Bronze
      Experienced this problem yesterday evening (Friday 14 Nov 2014) also. All users were being randomly disconnected then reconnected. Became unplayable and called it a night before midnight.
    • MagicSiska
      MagicSiska
      Basic
      I got disconnections too. Playing about month and got two times discs. But its always only few seconds.
    • Paulis1992
      Paulis1992
      Bronze
      I have these problems like for 2 days ...
    • MagicSiska
      MagicSiska
      Basic
      Yesterday it was awfull. 3 hours of persistent disconections. I played tournament. I get fh on flop in high raise game with AK and one oponent bet and ofc everybody got dcs. Ofcourse I lost that. It was awfull .
    • 888Max
      888Max
      Global
      Hi guys, apologies for any inconvenience caused by the disconnections many of you have experienced recently. Addressing the connectivity to our services is our top priority and the tech teams, together with our partners, are working with the highest priority to resolve this. Regretfully, disconnections are a by-product of online services, and we acknowledge that recently the frequency of disconnections are not to our standards. Key changes have already been implemented and more technical solutions are being added to ensure stability.

To expedite a resolution when writing to our Support teams, please always include your username, tournament ID (from the Game History) and any specific details of your issue.