Playing on multiple poker rooms at the same time

• PandoraMode
      PandoraMode
      Gold
      Good afternoon,

I observed in some videos that people are playing on multiple sites at the same time. I have tournament schedules on both Pokerstars and Ipoker network and I want to know if I can play on both platforms at the same time without endangering any of my accounts? I know this seems like a ridiculous question but please no trolling answers or sarcastic answers.
  • 5 replies
    • vandeuren
      vandeuren
      Bronze
      pretty certain you can play on stars and ipoker at same time, think i've read here its even possible to enter same tournament on different ipoker skins, not sure if that is case or not against terms of agreement
      but it seems hard to imagine playing on 2 different platforms would somehow be against rules
    • rompas
      rompas
      no problem play at poker stars and ipoker at same time
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by vandeuren
      pretty certain you can play on stars and ipoker at same time, think i've read here its even possible to enter same tournament on different ipoker skins, not sure if that is case or not against terms of agreement
      but it seems hard to imagine playing on 2 different platforms would somehow be against rules
      Although it may be possible to do so, I do know that you cannot have two iPoker skins running on the same computer at the same time.

I am certain that playing two iPoker accounts that the same time is against the T & C (I didn't check, but it pretty much has to be there).

Cheers,
      VS
    • MagicSiska
      MagicSiska
      Basic
      Try it :) And you will see. I think its better to play in one room.
    • Bullettooth12
      Bullettooth12
      Bronze
      You definitely can't have two ipoker skins open on the same computer. I suppose you could enter the same tourney on two skins on two different computers but it IS against their t&c's so you run the risk of getting banned from both skins if you get caught.

@the OP there is no problem playing on two different sites at the same time aslong as it's not on the same network as explained above.