This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Holdem Manager 1

• sokoi
      sokoi
      Bronze
      Is anyone still currently using HM1? For what sites might you still be using it on as well. I'm using titan, netbet, pkr, and party poker but everytime I go to run HM my computer freezes, or runs extremely sloooooow.

wondering if this has to do with software updates on the poker sites that it may not support. I thought i read something about that. I didn't or don't think its my PC but who knows. It's rather old but it seems to be running poker software fine, except for HM. would like to know more before I commit to buying another poker software.

thanks in advanced!!
  • 2 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, sokoi
      I've moved your question to the HM2 board.

The Holdem Manager rep likely knows the answers to your questions.

Cheers,
      VS
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      HM1 is no longer supported.

But freezes have nothing to do with this or sites that are no longer working.
      Freezes come from a bad configuration or a damaged database.
      So at first try with a new database. If that doesn't help something in your auto-import and archive folder configuration is wrong so please post it.