Tracking in old account.

• 6 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey MagicSiska,

Unfortunately that is true. Tracking is only available for new accounts that are created through us.

You could get tracking by taking advantage of one of our free money offers. This will cost you nothing and will give you lifetime Bronze status.

Bronze will give you a tracked room to earn SPs, the ability to send friend requests and PMs through our community tool. You will also be able to post images and graphs directly into your posts, as well as opening up more strategy and videos.

Regards

Laz
    • meandi289
      meandi289
      Gold
      Sorry, I'm not sure of what you mean. Is it possible to delete my old linked account and create a new one through PS so that I can play and earn PS points.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey meandi289,

You can always ask 888, but I don't like your chances unless possibly the account has been inactive for a long period of time. This is only a guess.

Regards

Laz
    • 888Max
      888Max
      Global
      Originally posted by meandi289
      Sorry, I'm not sure of what you mean. Is it possible to delete my old linked account and create a new one through PS so that I can play and earn PS points.
      Sorry, we do not allow this
    • begbane
      begbane
      Bronze
      I mean this is a redicilous I have tracked by old account via poker strategy,what you guys from 888 think that I fall out of sky to open account on 888.I open via PS and it is fair that tracked players have some benefits,and unfair is that ONLY NEW players have benefits for sign up to 888 and old get jack shit.
    • 888Rep
      888Rep
      Gold
      I have sent your observations over for you.