jackpot sit n go?

• AxsisHalon
      AxsisHalon
      Bronze
      Did anyone win Jackpot prize from Jackpot Sit N Go tournaments?
      I won 4 tournaments in a row in Dirty Dozen within 10 days and claimed the jackpot prize, but they said they would have to review my games and check if I met all the criteria of jackpot prize. Website advisor said it should take about 24-48hours, but it's been 5 days now and nothing happend X( .
      Did anyone have the same problem?
  • 6 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey AxsisHalon,

I expect the delay may be because they have to check with other skins on the network to see if there are any other claims.

Let us know how you get on

Cheers

Laz
    • AxsisHalon
      AxsisHalon
      Bronze
      From today's live chat:
      Kate L:
      Thank you Mr ......, I can see that this was escalated externally two days ago. However there has been no response at this time. As this is being reviewed externally we are unable to provide a time frame for when this will be completed.
      Kate L:
      I can only apologise for any inconvenience this delay may have caused.
      Kate L:
      I assure you that we will contact you as soon as we have a result from this review.
      Kate L:
      As it is dependant on external sources we cannot provide any time frames.
      AxsisHalon:
      so it may be even a month?
      Kate L:
      Hopefully it will not take that long, I can only assure you that we will contact you as soon as we have the relevant information.
      This is how it works ;/

So guys, if you trying to win Jackpot in Jackpot Sit n Go's on bet365, be aware that if you win, you do not know when and if you will get your prize.... hopefully that time will come....

• tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Gold
      These jackpot winner checks are usually a bit longer than 5 days, but usually shorter than 2 weeks. A month ago, member 'Mishantiy' won the Dirty Dozen jackpot for the third time in the career :f_drink: , and NetBet paid it out into his account only 9 days after the claim. Don't worry so far, it's a normal wait that many people have gone through, it's natural to be nervous during it, but it's going to end well.
    • AxsisHalon
      AxsisHalon
      Bronze
      wow, thx for info!
      anyway, there should be an info on their website or in T&C that the jackpot check might take up to 3 weeks or so.
    • AxsisHalon
      AxsisHalon
      Bronze
      I have got my Jackpot prize :f_pleased: . They credited it yesterday :f_drink:
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by AxsisHalon
      I have got my Jackpot prize :f_pleased: . They credited it yesterday :f_drink:
      Awesome :appl: Enjoy :s_drink: