Stars down for me - "No local object"

• akrammon
      akrammon
      Bronze
      Hey guys!

Stars just went down in the middle of my session today. Seemingly, connection was lost, even tho my internet connection is fine. Both of them, actually.
      I tried restarting the client, it pops up an error message saying "no local object". I tried from my phone too, same result. The problem is obviously not on my side.

Anyone having the same problem?

Anyone has ever expected anything like this in the past? Do you know if I can expect my money to be refunded? I'm an SNG player, had tables open worth about ~$210 at the time. Already fucking annoying that my schedule is now screwed, I really don't wanna lose money worth of several hours of work.

Regards,
      akrammon
  • 13 replies
    • Katya505
      Katya505
      Bronze
      I can't connect as well... Seems they are having issues. You should be refunded, just contact them :) Hope this is resolved fast cuz my schedule is tight enough and I don't have much time to play anyway... :(
    • TheGodliker
      TheGodliker
      Bronze
      Have the same problem... And many other players to, 3-4 Players on every table had disc...
    • cheloogl
      cheloogl
      Bronze
      Same here.I send it email..no response yet.
    • vexx78
      vexx78
      Bronze
      Same here. No response from PS Support
    • NijeVaznoKoSam
      NijeVaznoKoSam
      Bronze
      same here... no way to connect.
      @akrammon: I am sure that they will refund because of technical issues. just let them know (support@pokerstars.com) what happen and be nice and polite and they will help you.
      greetings NVKS
    • cheloogl
      cheloogl
      Bronze
      I receive a response..

Hello ,

Thank you for contacting PokerStars.

PokerStars is aware of the technical issues we have been experiencing recently. Our programmers are currently looking into it and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.

We will be considering refunds for materially affected players. "Materially affected" means you missed a considerable number of hands and lost a significant portion of your chip stack due to blinds and antes. If you believe you were materially affected by this issue, please email us with the following subject line:

"REFUND: T#_________, $X+Y, User ID"

Where "________" is the Tournament ID, "X+Y" is the buy-in of the tournament, and "USERID" is your PokerStars User ID.

For example, "REFUND: T#123456780, $20 + 2, KidJoker"

For multiple tournament refund requests, please note additional tournaments in the text of your email. For example:

T#123456780, $20 + 2
      T#123456781, $10 + 1,
      T#123456782, $50 + 5
      etc.

If you do not know the Tournament ID, you can find it in the PokerStars software using the playing audit feature. From the PokerStars Lobby screen, select:

'Requests’ → ‘Playing History Audit...'

Please also be aware that your refund request may take a few days to be processed.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Regards,

Sashia
      PokerStars Support Team

• Katya505
      Katya505
      Bronze
      time for studying then :D
    • bluffking404
      bluffking404
      Bronze
      hi guys im getting the same thing NO LOCAL OBJECT and a minute ago i went on and it said unknown conection and now it doesent even let you on cause a new message pops up saying that pokerstars are undergoing maintnence . so i think the oroblem is definatly not from our side .
    • champ44
      champ44
      Bronze
      looks like amaya doin nice work..
      before amaya took over ps was rarely into news for wrong reasons..
    • bluffking404
      bluffking404
      Bronze
      ok its working again i think someone has hacked the site . good luck everyone
    • akrammon
      akrammon
      Bronze
      They refunded everything for me :) gl guys
    • NijeVaznoKoSam
      NijeVaznoKoSam
      Bronze
      Originally posted by akrammon
      They refunded everything for me :) gl guys
      my saying :D
    • akrammon
      akrammon
      Bronze
      Actually, a few days later I received an e-mail stating that they incorrectly refunded more than what they should've, so now they have taken back $225.

Well, the BIs added up exactly to $225, so I've sent them a mail to ask them to explain a bit more as I can't see everything in the transfer history, and it turned out that it was a mistake to think that their refund was a mistake and they refunded me for the refund that was taken back :D

Actually, this is no joke, so pay attention in case you were playing at the time. They were super nice and fast tho, I'm sure it was just some mix-up.

Edit: and they've also given me an extra 10% for my troubles :f_drink: