hey i am new

• shahar21yo
      shahar21yo
      Basic
      new here and i want to kmow how can i get free money at poker stars or site like this that works in israel ty all can i get some toraumente tickte here?
  • 1 reply
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey shahar21yo,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :)

All you have to do is go to free money and create a new account by following the download guide. The rooms that appear should be available in your jurisdiction. This will cost you nothing and will give you lifetime Bronze status.

Bronze will give you a tracked room to earn SPs, the ability to send friend requests and PMs through our community tool. You will also be able to post images and graphs directly into your posts, as well as opening up more strategy and videos.

If you sign up for an iPoker skin, you'll have access to our Daily $100 freerolls and Weekly 1k freerolls.

Make sure you get yourself added to our Member map. We need more Israelis. You never know, the nearest PokerStrategist may live right next door.

If you have any further questions or need any assistance, then please don't hesitate to ask. :f_biggrin:

Have fun

Laz