This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Arranging tables 4x3

• Sendrafreak
      Sendrafreak
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

I have a question: How is it possible to arrange tables in the follwong way: 4 tables always visible, but every table has another 2 tables (or more) behind it on the same position. So this would be a solution you see on some of Collin's videos. How can one reach this arrangement technically?

Best regards,
      Sendrafreak
  • 3 replies
    • MasochisticDesire
      MasochisticDesire
      Bronze
      That sounds like Table Ninja to me. A multi-tabling software tool popular among tourney grinders that allows for 4 'zones' on your screen and you can allocate your games to any of them at different times (eg early/middle/late phases and final table etc.)

Google search Table Ninja

• Sendrafreak
      Sendrafreak
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MasochisticDesire
      That sounds like Table Ninja to me. A multi-tabling software tool popular among tourney grinders that allows for 4 'zones' on your screen and you can allocate your games to any of them at different times (eg early/middle/late phases and final table etc.)

Google search Table Ninja

I do use table nina (the old version), but I still don't know how to arrange the tables in the way mentioned above.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Sendrafreak,

Attend one of Collin's live coachings and ask him in the chat.

Cheers

Laz