$10k FREEROLL November?

• JimC6
      JimC6
      Bronze
      I received an e-mail a few weeks ago from NetBet and part of it talked about a Poker Strategy Freeroll on November 30th saying to qualify we'd need to deposit between 16th - 29th November and earn 25 SP.

In the past these e-mails have got the deposit period dates wrong and I've missed the tournament because my deposit didn't count so I usually look for the tournament in the lobby as it always says the correct dates in the description.

As of yet there isn't a tournament in the lobby, in the past if there was one on the 30th of the month then the tournament would have appeared in the lobby at the beginning of the month.

Anybody know if there will be a tournament this month?
  • 12 replies
    • FVM8973
      FVM8973
      Bronze
      It seems there won't be cash machine promotion either. :f_frown:
    • JimC6
      JimC6
      Bronze
      :f_cry: I've been struggling to get motivated to play poker this month, hopefully they surprise us and pop up with something soon to give me an excuse to sit and play.
    • rangers1312
      rangers1312
      Bronze
      how to get this?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey rangers1312,

It's a PokerStrategy Depositer Freeroll so the requirements are thus:

1) Your NetBet account must be tracked through us.
      2) You must deposit a minimum of $50 during the deposit period.
      3) You must generate 25 base SPs ($5 rake) at Netbet during the deposit period.

It's possible that the 10K freeroll has been temporarily suspended until the completion of the €100k series of freerolls.

Regards

Laz
    • rompas
      rompas
      since nothing in lobby at Netbet and no information here i think this tournament will not take place this month but maybe a MOD can confim this
    • JimC6
      JimC6
      Bronze
      Yes I think maybe Lazza is right that they are on the back burner while the 100k Euro series is active.

Hopefully there are some great Xmas promotions over the festive period as it is too cold to do anything other than stay inside playing poker.
    • WinStrat
      WinStrat
      Bronze
      Why are they sending us this email then?

PokerStrategy $10,000 Freeroll
      Sunday 30th November at 3pm GMT
      When you make a deposit of at least $50 and generate $5 in rake between 16th November at 00:00 GMT and 23:59 GMT on 29th November, you will receive an invitation to the "$10,000 Depositors Freeroll"

Please dig a little deeper and tell us what is really going on...
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey guys,

I will try and get some official confirmation, but I do think I'm right.

Regards

Laz
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

There indeed won't be a $10k depositor freeroll this month. Apologies for any disappointment caused.

However, with the $100k freeroll series this month there will be a $20k freeroll on the 30th. In fact, there will also be a $20k freeroll tomorrow. You can check the entire schedule with deposit periods and opt-in codes here:

$100k Depositor Freerolls - Schedule

Hopefully this has given you all some insight on the situation.

Regards,
      Tino
    • WinStrat
      WinStrat
      Bronze
      Thanks for the clarification Tino. The $20k freerolls are not exclusive to Netbet and I'm already qualified on another iPoker skin. So I'll be playing on that skin instead.
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      You're very welcome and best of luck with the freerolls :)
    • WinStrat
      WinStrat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TinoLaan
      You're very welcome and best of luck with the freerolls :)
      Thanks. On Sundays I usually reach my threshold while multi-tabling. Freerolls and buyins combined are pushing my limit to the edge of my comfort zone.