Super Agressive One

• RW666
      RW666
      Bronze
      Hello im a 38 year old father of 2 Girls,and i am trying hard to play with/after BRM Again:f_cool: ,I have a very nice Result so far,put in 50usd 19 Oktober.

Now have a roll of 616usd(Before tonights play,that is),BUT i have taken to many shots from my usual 3usd,when its gone bad or gooood.

Have won Maaany of the 4X and 6X:es i have played,most at 15usd and 7usd:f_biggrin: .

Varians is Huuuge in these ones........A graf comes any day now

SRY for my bad English
  • 56 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello RW666

What kind of BRM are you using on the moment for Spin & Go’s?
      Further I wish you good luck with those games and your new blog.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      :welcome: Playing 7s and 15s with a $616 'roll' does seem loose at the first sight, but the bankroll is way bigger than $700 if we consider that earnings from the real job can be gradually added into it.

I hope I don't run into you too often :f_eek:

:f_thumbsup: :gl:
    • RW666
      RW666
      Bronze
      SDK1987: I mean to play only 3$,but having a hard time to keep playing them especially if its going bad:f_mad:

I started with 50$ just to try Spin&Go out,and it Went good(maybe to good).

I mean to try hard to just play 3$(having a hard time with it tho).

tonypmm: You will probebly get rich if you meet me:f_thumbsup:

My thought is not to add anymore for a loong time tho,to make that possible i need to keep playing 3$

Good Luck to you guys to:f_thumbsup:
    • RW666
      RW666
      Bronze

So This is it,had a baad night last night tho,you can see that i didnt hold BRM very good:f_mad:

I didnt manage to WIN all the 4X 6X,not even my first 10X:f_confused:
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Following. Best of luck!
    • RW666
      RW666
      Bronze
      Thank You Tim64:f_pleased:

Have big problems with volyme because of full time job and 2 kids,i can get some in on friday and saturdayevenings and nights,thats the times ive Won the most,i guess people are drunk:f_thumbsup: .

How can i really know if i an a winning spin&go-player??( how big sample??)...im bad at holding my BRM sometimes,and it seems i play better under pressure(when i play,15$ insted of 3$),BUT if i tilt or run bad my ROLL can disapear fast.

And that i dont want to happen:f_wink:
    • RW666
      RW666
      Bronze
    • hoagy
      hoagy
      Silver
      Variance is huge so volume is crucial, tight BRM and super aggressive is the way to go but do watch the BRM it is not straightforward, a few wins when the wheel stops on a large pay-out causes fluctuations always to the positive or profit side, they are impossible to calculate or repeat reliably (a pure luck aspect of this game) they can be deceptive and often encourage a player to play higher buy-ins than the roll should allow. For true BRM you need to calculate the odds of occurrence of the 4X 6X etc and factor in your win probability to those instances, also note how much you pay for the luck / chance aspect, EG. 3 players $1 buy-in each contest a $2 prize, $1 minus the rake pays for the larger prize pools. Therefore for every $1 you buy-in assuming rake average of 7% for the house you pay $0.26 to the jackpot or lottery fund (26%).

That example is approximate, a closer mathematical outlook would be like this, for twister prize-pool structure of a $10 buy-in you contest (when all is considered) an average pay-out of $28 about 6.6% house rake.

Some basic math:

4X 15%
      6X 8%
      20X 0.1%
      To break even you need to win 35% (volume) of games you play
      40% win rate should give you a 10% edge
      Playing with a 40% win rate you have a 30% chance to lose 50 buy-ins during 1000 Games

The absence of ICM needs to be considered as it changes the ratio of luck vs skill.

Deviation of the game: 4.5 compared to 5.5 in 180 man SnG

Have you considered playing super turbo heads up SnG to lessen the deviation, your style and attitude may give you a better edge there?

Because of the high variance volume is far more significant than money won due to the multiplication factor, so of the 700 games you have played how many did you win?

Good luck in the venture keep us posted, don't loose that bank roll its good now :) Just my opinion but I think you should stop playing $15 buy-ins at your current bank roll. I'm not familiar with Spin n Go my opinions assume they are similar to iPoker's twister.
    • RW666
      RW666
      Bronze
      Have won 37% of all games,but higher on the 4x and 6x im certain.

I know i shouldnt play 15$,but i cant help myself,because it usualy goes good,BUT,i will play only 3$ from now on and se if its Worth it or not:f_thumbsup:

I feel i have an EDGE against other recreationel player,thats nice,then when i meet someone i understand are better then me,i am VERY AGGRO(seems to work so far.

No i am a MTT-player mostly,i LOVE tourneys,but time,i got too Little time,2 kids and a fulltime job,i decided to try this seriosly when it Went good in the beginning(deposited 50$)now 580$ (ill giv it a try)

Thanks for your answer hoagy,have a nice weekend and GL at the tables
    • hoagy
      hoagy
      Silver
      37% is very good and will be profitable. I understand your edge in the higher buy-ins ;) I think you can and will make more money in them, but I also see your need to hold the roll you have made so far as it is your gateway to the $15 buy-ins. If I was you I would either deposit some more or build the bank-roll some more and then go for the $15 buy-in. Playing the roll up has the advantage of giving you more experience in the arena. Just a thought, when you consider the maths and odds also take into account the rake-back and vip or club benefits available at the room where you play. Also consider the outside odds, high volume play increases your chance of playing the X1000. At 37% your winnings on any multiplier are pure profit! Keep us posted, Good Luck!
    • RW666
      RW666
      Bronze
      OK,i will fight on 3$,tonight its been lucky first then RR busts all the time,mist 3 X6(so pist).

I cant feel any difference in the 3 or The 15 exept the better players in 15,just have to adjust a Little(and be lucky):f_thumbsup:
    • RW666
      RW666
      Bronze
      Broke even Last Night,another Graf will come when i played 1K Spin&Go

Tonight im gonna play some MTT to:f_thumbsup:
    • Juglinjugglo
      Juglinjugglo
      Bronze
      wow this is interesting ill be rooting for you
    • helliaspapas
      helliaspapas
      Bronze
      A lot of talk about this new format which makes me very curious about it... Will definitely look forward to learning more.
      @hoagy nice analysis on the variance.
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      35.84% winrate in Spinnies is the break-even point before rakeback btw. Of course, with that win rate pretty much everyone will lose money since such large portion of prizes is in top end prizes and you need to play 5-fig amount of games to get reasonable chance of hitting 3000x.
    • RW666
      RW666
      Bronze
      Yes that figures,have noticed you got to win many 4x 6x,to make it go around.

Will try this out a while longer:f_biggrin:

have 37% so
    • RW666
      RW666
      Bronze
      Thank you very much,me too:f_biggrin:
    • RW666
      RW666
      Bronze
      Yes it was very nice off Hoagy:f_thumbsup:
    • RW666
      RW666
      Bronze
      Had a goood night,roll are now just over 1K:f_biggrin:

still not 1K spins tho,graf will come then.

So sleeepy now,good night:f_thumbsup: