netbet

• 19 replies
    • mrk
      mrk
      Basic
      Hi xxcampbell,

we have implemented NetBet support a few days ago. Have you tried playing on CashGame tables yet? Is your handhistory saved locally?

BR
      Markus
    • xxcampbell
      xxcampbell
      Bronze
      still not workin and yes hand history stored and i have played cash tables
    • zyvy
      zyvy
      Bronze
      yesterday i played sng on netbet and sidekick still not count it
      yes it has store hand history
      yes it is in eng
    • xxcampbell
      xxcampbell
      Bronze
      same here buddy please post if u get in working
    • mrk
      mrk
      Basic
      Hi,

we are currently investigating why NetBet hands are not tracked properly despite being supported now.

BR
      Markus
    • rompas
      rompas
      not working here also, and for me not possible change the time to GMT,, so maybe thats the problem? had problems at titan and ladbrokes also but after changeing the time to GMT i got atleast those pokerroom to work with sidekick
    • speukalo
      speukalo
      Bronze
      Not working here also.
    • zyvy
      zyvy
      Bronze
      today aslo try on cash (my KK crashed by A8o :D ) sidekick not working sng and cash
    • meandi289
      meandi289
      Silver
      Hand history saved and I play Speed poker but it's working at William Hill, not at Netbet. Hope you can fix this problem soon since I mostly play at Netbet
    • Andreas
      Andreas
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi guys,

We are very sorry about the problems you've been facing. :(

In order to get this fixed as soon as possible we'd like you to send the hand histories of hands that were not correctly imported by SideKick, along with SideKick logs to the following email address:

code:
      application-services[at]pokerstrategy[dot]com

→ The logs can be generated via an option in the context menu of the SideKick tray icon.

But please do not send complete hand histories but just the hands that have not been imported properly. :s_thumbsup:

Thanks in advance,
      Andreas
    • YxieAA
      YxieAA
      Silver
      Hi Andreas

the problem is that sidekick is'nt importing any hands from NetBet at all.
    • mrk
      mrk
      Basic
      Hi,

we are currently investigating an issue in regards to NetBet!

BR
      Markus
    • YxieAA
      YxieAA
      Silver
      Fixed :f_thumbsup:
    • mrk
      mrk
      Basic
      :truestory:
    • 8runo
      8runo
      Bronze
      Is everyone else importing Netbet hands ok? (I cannot get sidekick to work with netbet at all - have posted here: PokerStrategy.com SideKick: Overview
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey 8runo,

First off, ensure this:

1 ) Netbet is configured to save hands locally. Sometimes updates will wipe this setting.
      2) Ensure both SideKick and the poker client are running with administrator privileges. This is needed to ensure both programs have the necessary privileges.
      3) If you use HM1 or HM2, please take note of this post.

Let us know how you get on

Laz
    • 8runo
      8runo
      Bronze
      Hi Lazza,

Thanks for the response :)

I confess, I have given up and uninstalled the sidekick. I can verify the response to all 3 of your questions though as per my original post. Everything seems to fit with your guidelines (except running sidekick as administrator):

Some notes:
      - I use HM2, but do not "autoadjust" the time. With 0 offset, the time is correct - if I autoadjust then the offset changes to 1 and HM2 imports hands with the wrong time.
      - HM2 is importing my Netbet hands without problem
      - Netbet is set to save hand history locally
      - Hand history is in English
      - I run sidekick before opening Netbet (Sidekick loads on startup automatically)
      - Netbet is running as administrator
      - I have NOT set sidekick to run as administrator (like bacyla above - I can only find a shortcut to a "CLickOnce application reference (.appref-ms)" and no way to change that to run as administrator). Googling that file type, and looking here - http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10766334/how-to-find-the-target-exe-file-of-appref-ms - it looks pretty complicated to find the file location!
      - There are no Hand Filters selected in Sidekick

Just one thought - the location of the hand history files in Netbet seems "unconventional" for iPoker - HM2 was NOT able to autodetect its location and I had to point it to the file manually - there's no way I can do this in sidekick, so if it does not know the file location, I imagine it wont find it itself? I wonder this because no-one else has seemed able to confirm that they are using sidekick ok with Netbet.

EDIT Sorry I seem to be talking with you about this on two different threads - can I suggest that we use just the OTHER one? The other thread is here: PokerStrategy.com SideKick: Overview
    • deniavigacil
      deniavigacil
      Bronze
      set handhistory saved locally 1st
    • 8runo
      8runo
      Bronze
      I'm confident that my hand history was saving because hands are imported without problem into HM2